[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

A nice video guide with Aul mechanics and what you need to do to get all 5 challenges done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9if9td/34_aul_crystal_king_mechanics_and_challenge_guide/?utm_source=reddit-android

Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 9, 2018, 3:35:32 AM
hi guys tell me how to increase my dps?I don't think he's tall enough.thanks for the reply.
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
hi guys tell me how to increase my dps?I don't think he's tall enough.thanks for the reply.

You can get more int:

- missing 30 possible int from helmet
- missing 25 possible int from gloves
- missing 25 possible int from boots
- missing 2% int from staff
- missing 6% int from belt (11% + 4% is the same as base belt)
- missing 12% int from body (plus flat int, but not many of those around)
- missing 6% int from both rings

1% damage per 15 int & 12% attrib on amulet will be a significant upgrade.

There are a couple of jewel upgrades possible.

Neither ring's crafted prefix does anything. Better to take '%faster start of energy shield recharge' from Leo 3.

Getting a better staff seems the easiest first step, but obviously some of those upgrades get pretty expensive. But more int will mean you need less ES from gear. Path of Building will let you figure out the right tradeoffs.

Edit: Oh, and flammability instead of enfeeble will improve your damage. Plus upgrading one of your sulphur flasks to an Alchemist's sulphur flask helps.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 10, 2018, 6:32:08 AM
Thank you for your advice.but some of these things are damn expensive...)
Of course! And if you had all those things, you'd be best on server.

If you want to do uber elder, you probably need ~2000 int and ~10k ES and be sensible elsewhere. It's possible with less if you know what you're doing.

Perhaps a better question would be 'I'm having trouble with abc, what do you suggest'?
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 10, 2018, 3:40:41 PM
Guys, which pantheons do you use for deep delving?
I'm only on ~460 but haven't changed. In any case, major has to stay the same. Minor could change though, as we're not standing still except at the end of each encounter. Yugul or Abberath look decent due to reduced fire/cold damage while moving.
Hey guys, i am at 1.7k int and 8k es , do you feel this will be enough to do uber elder ( 1st ever attempt) or should i wait till 91 and then do it.
I think it'll be pretty hard with those stats.
"
zlFox wrote:
Guys, which pantheons do you use for deep delving?

Major: Brine King (fully upgraded)
Minor: Gruthkul (upgraded)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info