[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

@no imagination

i am every league suprised how fast you get such currency. I had only 10 ex worth currency and used it to get some decent gear and tried to corrupt astra (12) 14 % cyclopean (21 til now) rings under 20c (43 til now) and the only good corruption i get was discipline on the one ring i had. I destroyed 14 items and the corruption (strengs and dex 2 times) dont sell.

Your chest is really awesome. is it possible to get a mirrored copy from it with a fractured jewel? Or works this jewel in another way. If it works i would give all my currency to get a mirrored copy from this chest :-)

I stay at 2000 int and die all 20 to 30 delves if i farm lvl 83. mostly oneshot from things i dont see. And no i dont stay longer then 1 sec to cast.

A last question for wi. I never had the right understanding so perhaps someone can explain it to me.
First how can i see how many stacks wi has.
second. If i cast and run further the wi goes with me.
lose i all stacks if i shortly stopp casting for moving? or goes it back and then up if i stop shortly?

Thanks for answering
"
AsbelFar wrote:
I have an issue with Chimera by the way. The clouds are invisible which makes this phase pretty deadly (I died twice). It was not the case during previous leagues. I saw some bug reports about it so I'm not the only one to encounter this issue. I will try again with different settings (like disable global illumination)...

They're super hard to see under ice storm, but if you portal back to your hideout as he enters the phase, you can return immediately and find the ground effect has gone. It makes it much easier, but it's still the hardest for us due to no leech and not much move speed.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Eileeen wrote:
well I only have 4423 ES, fire res 70%, cold res. 52% and lightning res. 29% ...any items with ES and int is pretty expensive...whatever...thanks for the info :)

You need to max your resists ASAP. Rings with all possible resists plus Int cost 1c.

Is everyone running around with 135 to fire/cold/light? I know I can replace both my rings easily, but neck and belt are out and I'm having a real hard time finding good dual res gloves/boots.
Last edited by Malheura on Oct 15, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Probably everyone has had 75 all resists since 15 minutes after killing act 10 Kitava. You have no resists on chest, helmet, or boot, and low resists on both rings. You do not need double resists on anything, except potentially one ring.
Can someone please clarify where the last ascendancy point goes on the witch Ascendancy wheel goes please? I have taken elementalist but have one skill point still to assign.

Thanks in advance
"
NoImagination wrote:
Probably everyone has had 75 all resists since 15 minutes after killing act 10 Kitava. You have no resists on chest, helmet, or boot, and low resists on both rings. You do not need double resists on anything, except potentially one ring.

Yeah chest is probably out as well. I do have resist on helm, and like I said the rings are an easy fix. I guess I didn't really consider all the res from talents.

I'd love to replace my gloves and boots. Right now I'm throwing chromatics at the problem to try and get red sockets.
Last edited by Malheura on Oct 15, 2018, 11:52:39 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
I have an issue with Chimera by the way. The clouds are invisible which makes this phase pretty deadly (I died twice). It was not the case during previous leagues. I saw some bug reports about it so I'm not the only one to encounter this issue. I will try again with different settings (like disable global illumination)...

They changed the smoke clouds in 3.4 from opaque gray to a very translucent black. It's a lot harder to see now.

Not hard to adapt though. Just don't cast Icestorm all over the arena. I do this fight exactly like in the Boss Guide: go to the right gate, do Chimera and adds there, then go to the very middle, pre-cast on where he re-appears (it's always the same spot), hit the flasks when he does, then run around. This way only his re-entry spot has the Icestorm ground, the rest of the arena is clear. I run through the left half of the room first, then head to the portal if I don't find him yet.

The Vigil is pretty useful for this too, gives you more freedom with when to land VS on the adds before the smoke phase.
"
ninuvas1977 wrote:
Hi everyone,

is there a trick to doing "buried camp" nodes in delve? Or anybody can tell me what to do to avoid damage from the sand twisters? Standing still isnt an option for me, cause the dmg is far too much to outleech.

If i am moving around it seems i get stunned alot and die cause stun = no leech.

Thanks

If you are getting stunned a lot then you are not using the Brine King, or it's not upgraded. Check your Pantheon. Max upgraded Brine King is a must for the endgame.

The twisters can be tankable or not, depending on the mods and your gear. I would recommend dodging them to be safe. Quicksilver flasks and Flame Dash, easy enough. The big golem that casts them appears soon enough, kill it to end the storms.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
"
Malheura wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Eileeen wrote:
well I only have 4423 ES, fire res 70%, cold res. 52% and lightning res. 29% ...any items with ES and int is pretty expensive...whatever...thanks for the info :)

You need to max your resists ASAP. Rings with all possible resists plus Int cost 1c.

Is everyone running around with 135 to fire/cold/light? I know I can replace both my rings easily, but neck and belt are out and I'm having a real hard time finding good dual res gloves/boots.

75% all res is what you need. Over-maxed res for EW is not necessary at all. This is not HC, and even if the map has EW you can keep a Warding flask up all the time easily.

Getting 75% all res is very easy if you use the correct gear, even cheap stuff. With good gear at high levels we are even replacing res nodes with more Int and extra jewel sockets.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
"
Margambro wrote:
Can someone please clarify where the last ascendancy point goes on the witch Ascendancy wheel goes please? I have taken elementalist but have one skill point still to assign.

Thanks in advance

Elementalist? I would go with:
Paragon of Calamity
Pendulum of Destruction
Mastermind of Discord
Liege of the Primordial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info