[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Malheura wrote:
Right now I'm throwing chromatics at the problem to try and get red sockets.

There is a much cheaper way to get off-color sockets in the Sockets section of the guide.
"
Your chest is really awesome. is it possible to get a mirrored copy from it with a fractured jewel? Or works this jewel in another way. If it works i would give all my currency to get a mirrored copy from this chest :-)

Fractured fossil rerolls all mods and THEN creates a mirrored copy. You can't use it to mirror an existing item. That would be the same as an actual Mirror, wouldn't it? :)

"
I stay at 2000 int and die all 20 to 30 delves if i farm lvl 83. mostly oneshot from things i dont see. And no i dont stay longer then 1 sec to cast.

Do you not have enemy hp bars showing? Turn them on. Between those red bars and the little rings that Inquisitor puts on all enemies, you should be able to see when you get rushed by a bunch of cockroaches. Nothing else should be able to 1-shot you. Turongs got nerfed a bit, they do less damage now.

"
First how can i see how many stacks wi has.
second. If i cast and run further the wi goes with me.
lose i all stacks if i shortly stopp casting for moving? or goes it back and then up if i stop shortly?

There is no way to see how many active Icestorms you have going. They don't move with you. Each Icestorm stays where you cast it.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
"
i am every league suprised how fast you get such currency. I had only 10 ex worth currency and used it to get some decent gear and tried to corrupt astra (12) 14 % cyclopean (21 til now) rings under 20c (43 til now) and the only good corruption i get was discipline on the one ring i had. I destroyed 14 items and the corruption (strengs and dex 2 times) dont sell.

Mostly the key to getting good gear is play a lot early on. Have trade alerts for the things you want. That's how I found pretty much all my stuff. I had corrupted a Cyclopean myself at 5%, but saw a 6/6% one for 5ex or something on an alert. I still have alerts up for what I want.

I don't think it's worth corrupting an Astramentis. It's not best in slot, and the EV for corrupting it is higher than buying a 10%+/1% per 15 int amulet.

I think 80% of all the play-hours over the whole server happen in the first 20% of the league, and perhaps 50% over the first 10%. You can often get good gear early on if you're ahead of the curve.

Later on it slows down a lot, though I've still seen upgrades for all my gear, even if some of it's expensive. I want to save for a double Eye though. After that, I'll try to redo my rings as I am way overcapped but only have 1 5% ring.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 15, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this build, I really love it !

I'm trying to have a corrupted Cyclopean, with + % Int.

No luck for now, but today my corruption gave me "Discipline have 19% aura effect"

That give me more ES, but do you know if that also raise recharge rate? And do you think it's better I continue to corrompt belt or this one is enough fine?

Thank you

ps : I normally speak french, so, sorry about mistakes :p
Nice, saved
"
Erissice wrote:
No luck for now, but today my corruption gave me "Discipline have 19% aura effect"

That give me more ES, but do you know if that also raise recharge rate? And do you think it's better I continue to corrompt belt or this one is enough fine?

Eventually you will want to replace it with a corrupted belt, but for now it's pretty good and you can probably find cheaper upgrades elsewhere.
Thanks for all answers.

I can play only the same amount every day if i can. So its clear that i cant get so good gear early on. Thanks for the insight.
Now most things are really expensive.

And thanks for the aswer with the sandstorm. I dont realise that the golem cast them and i can end the storm. Good to know.

I dont know how the mirror thing worked. I cant belive that it would work like a mirror. That was the reason to sell it as i found one. now thats a good idea, since i had tryed it on my amu. Did i understand it right that that jewel reroll the existing item and then make a copy or let it the existing as it is and make a copy with rerolled mods. But then it woulnd be a copy. so for what is that jewel good. If i have a good item to copy i mostly destroy it with reroll. ?!

Today i was suprised that i can lower the qualtity with a perfect jewel. I makes a 29 % amu to a 2 % :-(.

I thought it can only go up like links. so i would better stay with the 29 :-(
"
Erissice wrote:
I'm trying to have a corrupted Cyclopean, with + % Int.

It's a very small buff for you. Sell it. It's worth more to some other builds. There are many corruption outcomes that sell for more than the original belt, some for a LOT more. When I was actively buying 14%+ belts and corrupting them (week 1-2 of the league) I made quite a profit selling those random other results.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
in ur pob u helped alira

but u said kill them all :P

what is the right thing :)?
Thanks for the reply, but I phrased my question really badly it seems. I am following the scion whispering ice build. After taking normal and cruel ascendancies and pathing into the Ascendant Elementalist to get the extra golem etc I still have a point unallocated. Do I just take the extra skill point, or is there something else I should add it to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info