[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

LOL

is this you in the picture.

I thought til now you are a men. but perhaps youre a woman :-)

And as always thanks for the fast and good work and the fantastique guide.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Mar 2, 2018, 5:33:40 AM
How viable is it as league starter? i have played it once but it was after i had some currency to afford all stuff. How good can you play it without the expensive items etc?
"
LOL

is this you in the picture.

I thought til now you are a men. but perhaps youre a woman :-)

And as always thanks for the fast and good work and the fantastique guide.

Yes, I have no doubt that not only does Nicole Kidman play POE, but she makes guides for it as well.
"
rofljoey wrote:
How viable is it as league starter? i have played it once but it was after i had some currency to afford all stuff. How good can you play it without the expensive items etc?

I played it as witch and as berserker the last 3 or 4 leages and its really good for lvl.

You only need to get 39 and then all things went easy and fast

gear is no problem since the most things a really cheap at beginning of leage.
Only astra is expensive. but a good int amu does it since you can afford the astra.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Mar 2, 2018, 6:12:29 AM
Need lvling tree and skill usage explanation please :D
What about leveling section? Is there any options to start new league with this build?
Hey Kelvynn!
I've always been a fan of your builds!
But now i can't understand something. In your main gem setup there is no Life Leech gem. This is mistake or i just stupid?
"
adenadin wrote:
Hey Kelvynn!
I've always been a fan of your builds!
But now i can't understand something. In your main gem setup there is no Life Leech gem. This is mistake or i just stupid?

There are life leech in both gems and gear section. Even build theory section have it
"

I played it as witch and as berserker the last 3 or 4 leages and its really good for lvl.

You only need to get 39 and then all things went easy and fast

gear is no problem since the most things a really cheap at beginning of leage.
Only astra is expensive. but a good int amu does it since you can afford the astra.

How do you get your first WI? Is farming A6 western forest for the cards is a viable option?
Thinking about using this as a starter. A leveling guide and/or PoB would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the guide in any case!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info