Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Such revamp, much gg.

"Take a look around, nothing much has changed."

Me when GGG announced Ascendancy "revamp" :

Me when GGG changed 1 line in an Ascendancy and call it a "revamp" :
Path of on kill effects. nuff said.
Wan'na kill me? Do it faster!
I think GGG has done an amazing job. Some of the ascendancies have been re-worked tons, yay! Those have new identities and there are tons of new builds to try.
Some have barely been touched.
Remember, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
If GGG decided to totally re-work pathfinder, many many people would be annoyed at the huge number of changes, when it's a very popular class.

So think before you post, please people. Would you really want huge changes to be made to your favourite class, when it didn't really need them?
Nope.
So stop being an Internet troll and appreciate the hard work that has been put into this revamp. IMO, it's been an awesome success so far.
How am i to understand "Liege of the Primodial" the 25% increased effect buffs granted by your golems for each summoned golem.

If i have 1 ice golem, 2 fire golem and 1 lightning golem, do i get all the buff with 100% increased effect, or do i get ice golem effect with 25% increased, fire effect at 50% and lightning effect at 25%.
poor Slayer

now there is only one way to build an slayer .... why move both main slayers nodes so far ...
"
Holy crap I'm dying laughing.

If nobody has pointed it out yet, open the images in seperate windows and check out the amazing filenames. #WagonOfPancakes

TheOldWakkaChangChang LOLLLLL!
"
Ninjarafikki wrote:
How am i to understand "Liege of the Primodial" the 25% increased effect buffs granted by your golems for each summoned golem.

If i have 1 ice golem, 2 fire golem and 1 lightning golem, do i get all the buff with 100% increased effect, or do i get ice golem effect with 25% increased, fire effect at 50% and lightning effect at 25%.

It simply makes each type of golem buff 25% stronger.

It's 25% with 6 fire golems, for the 1 effect type.
It's 25% with 1 lightning 1 ice and 1 fire golem, for each effect type.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Antisommossa wrote:
poor Slayer

now there is only one way to build an slayer .... why move both main slayers nodes so far ...

Slayer has been renamed to Cyclone.
Additionally, the Ascendancy has received a new class portrait!

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
These files names are killing me XD "HamburgerRecipe.jpg" ahhh good work GGG
"
Ninjarafikki wrote:

It says "for each Summoned Golem" so you simply get the 25% bonus for each golem. You'd get 100% bonus in your example. In you had four of one type of golem, you'd still get 100% bonus. It's just 25% per golem.

Compare it to the current version, where it says "of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem" and you can see the wording is totally different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info