Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
Zirpe wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
especially cause it pisses off people like you and that other guy, that you can't run your OP builds the same way any more ^^
Makes it all the more worth it.

thats why you lack of low currency and others not.
and btw, i never play a created build twice.
so again, maybe then u get it :
headsman used to be a noob-trap and now they force u to pick it up instead of reworking it.
/

The real noob trap was brutal favor.. bleed removal on flask, who get's stunned with high armor and 7-8k hp, and the life leech pr second made no difference what so ever, since you were already capped, and killed everything so fast with the 20% more dmg anyway..
Oh and some people running kaoms roots for extra life, and without the need for move speed, then stun immunity is already there.. or just any slayer cycloner, since you can't get stunned while using cyclone..
So to sum it up.. 2 points to gain bleed immunity, which you can get on a flask, rather than 2 points on 20% more dmg and 20% inc aoe (on kill effects), but for alot more clear speed..
Who's the noob here?

For my particular build, i found it alot better using headsman than brutal favor.
Therefor not saying that brutal favor sucks, but if you can't even realise that you probably walked into a noob trap yourself, then you're dumber than i thought..
Can someone explain the Nr.10 of Deadeye "Ricochet"?
'Projectiles deal 10% more damage for each remaining chain'

Do I get this right, that the 1st hit does the most damage and gets lower each bounce?

"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
Redreaper21 wrote:

Didn't read that wall of text honestly
Abyss bosses do cold damage
If you die to them you probably stood in a huge shitstorm of exploding spikes which you weren't supposed to
saw something about chaos res - nobody bothers with that
If you're only wearing 2 uniques, one being your weapon, and you can't overcap resistances, then you're doing something wrong

I always get my res capped, atleast just enough for the soft cap, until i can afford better gear.. I am not talking about any problems i have with my resistances, but i can't afford to lose a ring slot with 60+ life and 100 res either way.. i rather want a dmg amulet with flat dmg and stuff like that..
Or maybe a +1 curse amulet, where you don't always decide the stats on it yourself (depending on currency and availability)

But some, if not alot of people, might have a hard time trading the ring slot for ele reflect immunity.. all i have been saying.

But whatever, don't wanna waste any more time arguing with a guy, that can't even give a decent comeback :)

Enjoy yourself, which i bet you always do, with that arrogant tone of yours.
"
Can someone explain the Nr.10 of Deadeye "Ricochet"?
'Projectiles deal 10% more damage for each remaining chain'

Do I get this right, that the 1st hit does the most damage and gets lower each bounce?

That one is for boss fights.

If your skill has 8 chains, but only hits one target, you lose the 7 extra chains, therefor gaining 70% more damage to the boss :)

It's strictly a single target passive
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

For my particular build, i found it alot better using headsman than brutal favor.
Therefor not saying that brutal favor sucks, but if you can't even realise that you probably walked into a noob trap yourself, then you're dumber than i thought..

generation boss-skipper. over and out.
"
Zirpe wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

generation boss-skipper. over and out.

Maybe you should try reading peoples post..

Over and out.
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
That one is for boss fights.

If your skill has 8 chains, but only hits one target, you lose the 7 extra chains, therefor gaining 70% more damage to the boss :)

It's strictly a single target passive

Thx, that is what I wanted to know.
So it is indeed a single-target amplifier.

those filenames must be an anti-leak protocol
they must be paranoid of people snooping their e-mails lol
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 25, 2018, 9:32:55 PM
Way to solve the profane bloom vs contagion issue. oh wait...

And the power charges are still there lol.

I could make a grocery list but like GGG, I'm not going to bother.

There is some good stuff but, overall these changes are worthy of an el risitas meme. Honestly it's like they ordered a pizza one night and boom: ascendancies "revamped" (more like tweaked).
NO WAY Where is the Saboteur?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info