Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Ah! They are coming fast and furious! I want to try them all DAMMIT! YOU BASTARDS! :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Harness the Void:
20% chance to gain 50% of non chaos as Chaos
15% to gain 100%
10% to gain 200%

it means 10%+15%+20%=45% of nonchaos as chaos damage
it's something like bers +40% more, but its better? Oo
So trickster is now an even more powerful user of SR + MoM.. Unless im not seeing it, Harness the Void is useless. If you're using hits to deal non-chaos damage, you're probably not going to want to pick trickster..
"
Seanana wrote:
So trickster is now an even more powerful user of SR + MoM.. Unless im not seeing it, Harness the Void is useless. If you're using hits to deal non-chaos damage, you're probably not going to want to pick trickster..

uhhhhh what?

with the new changes trickster is a great non chaos damage class, just because a few nodes are built around dots doesnt mean the entire tree is....

Trickster is actually great for any type of build now....

Im curious to how harness the void works...

If they can all proc at once its a flat 45% more modifier, which seems way to strong.

If its a priority proc system like, checks the 200%, then 100, then 50 it seems underwhelming... So im really not sure...

So far im likeing the changes, little underwhelmed with deadeye and elementalist. Feel like they did great work to bring them more in line with other ascendancies... but as far as casters are concerned I still feel like elementalist is plain outshined by heiro or inquis.
"
Shivan_Angel wrote:
If its a priority proc system like, checks the 200%, then 100, then 50 it seems underwhelming... So im really not sure...

I think it's just a random number from 1 to 100, if it 1-10, then it will be 200% more, 11-25 - 100% more, 26-45 - 50% more, 46-100 - normal damage
Something like this
Last edited by Uoykai on Feb 25, 2018, 11:04:16 PM
"
Shivan_Angel wrote:
"
Seanana wrote:

uhhhhh what?

with the new changes trickster is a great non chaos damage class, just because a few nodes are built around dots doesnt mean the entire tree is....

Trickster is actually great for any type of build now....

Im curious to how harness the void works...

If they can all proc at once its a flat 45% more modifier, which seems way to strong.

So far im likeing the changes, little underwhelmed with deadeye and elementalist. Feel like they did great work to bring them more in line with other ascendancies... but as far as casters are concerned I still feel like elementalist is plain outshined by heiro or inquis.

I did say 'unless im not seeing it' which i wasnt and after looking into it, it's pretty decent. Also golemancers @ elementalist.
I am waiting the necromancer ascendancy. Maybe tomorrow post out the ascendency tree. But the i like the chieftain uptdate and the slayer. I can make the cyclone or flcker or rf build.
but the head cut by the Slayer is still that of a young friendly smiling boy? how hard would it be to photshop that to one of an hellish monster instead? smh....
Holy crap I'm dying laughing.

If nobody has pointed it out yet, open the images in seperate windows and check out the amazing filenames. #WagonOfPancakes
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
spawnas wrote:
Bored waiting for the next league so made the pics if someone don't like the video format like me.

Assasin

Champion

Guardian

Hierophant

Pathfinder

Raider

Nice work! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info