Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
BeyondSenses wrote:

Pure crap?

20% MORE damage on map clearing, able to run reflect phys maps and even an increase in aoe, to further clear speed.. how is that pure crap? :p

Is this literally your first time looking at the slayer ascendancy? That's always been there
Last edited by Redreaper21 on Feb 25, 2018, 8:01:44 PM
IMO the Slayer builds have recieved a nerf, atleast on the builds i was using it for. (Flicker for one)

Before i had 20% cull, onslaught, 20% MORE dmg, overleech, melee splash (saves a gem socket), so a 7-linked, improved culling, overleeching slayer, which was pretty damn OP ...

Then if i wanted i could just drop the 20% more dmg and go for bleed and stun immunity on top of overleech, culling, and melee splash.

Now you can get overleeching, bleed immune, improved culling, but only 6-linked OR drop the culling/onslaught and get 7-linked..

I call that a serious nerf tbh..
Not sure why everyone insists on it being a buff :p
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

Pure crap?

20% MORE damage on map clearing, able to run reflect phys maps and even an increase in aoe, to further clear speed.. how is that pure crap? :p

Is this literally your first time looking at the slayer ascendancy? That's always been there

Is it litterally YOUR first time?

50% reduced reflect before, now 100%..
And 20% more dmg is still not crap ;) it's not increased dmg, but more dmg.. i don't care if it's been there forever or what not. /
And still, the now 100% reduced reflect is a huge time saver/currency saver, when clearing maps, since you can run all your phys reflect maps now.
Last edited by BeyondSenses on Feb 25, 2018, 8:06:38 PM
So it is Slayer nerf, cause we can't have both Stun immunity and Onslaught now, thought it would be more nerfed, so its ok.
Other classes were slightly buffed, and a few (hiero and elementalist) buffed a lot
Hope Scion will have 50+% of overall buffs to have really great number of choices
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

Pure crap?

Is it litterally YOUR first time?

And 20% more dmg is still not crap ;) it's not increased dmg, but more dmg.. i don't care if it's been there forever or what not. /
And still, the now 100% reduced reflect is a huge time saver/currency saver, when clearing maps, since you can run all your phys reflect maps now.

I didn't say it was crap, why are you still talking about that?
And reflect was never an issue for people smart enough to equip a sibyl's ring and yugul's pantheon i.e. not you
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

sorry, wasn't aware that you are in dire need of some crappy "on kill"-more-effect to bring up your pathetic dps to clear the trash.
and also sorry to hear that u are willing to spend 2 points to save alchs/scour to not reroll maps.
jeez.
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
Redreaper21 wrote:

I didn't say it was crap, why are you still talking about that?
And reflect was never an issue for people smart enough to equip a sibyl's ring and yugul's pantheon i.e. not you

sorry, thought you were the guy who said that is was crap, didn't notice you were not.

but yes, you could easily be "smart" and equip that, but some builds and some people can't afford losing a ring slot to sybul's, cause they need their res capped.. so even if someone was smart enough to do so, it wouldn't make a difference, cause you would just die due to uncapped resistances.. so stop your smartass attitude about being "smart"..
It's not like i don't know my way around this game you know..
"
Zirpe wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

sorry, wasn't aware that you are in dire need of some crappy "on kill"-more-effect to bring up your pathetic dps to clear the trash.
and also sorry to hear that u are willing to spend 2 points to save alchs/scour to not reroll maps.
jeez.

I pitty your passive aggressive tone :)
Sorry to hear that you have to waste 2 points in your OP as fuck build.. must be shame to finally see some ascendancy balances, when it's your build that is not getting buffed..
Last edited by BeyondSenses on Feb 25, 2018, 8:22:03 PM
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

It's not like i don't know my way around this game you know..

Weird, that's exactly what you sound like
I can easily overcap my resistances such that I can afford to replace a ring slot any time, which anyone should do anyway so they don't have to reroll elemental weakness maps
omg the Deadeye <333

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info