How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
odds wrote:
normally I stop leveling around 95, but this time I am already level 98. And still thinking ... ok lets say dreaming about level 100

Delve like there's no tomorrow, you will get to 100 in around 2 weeks.
well, after 2 successful RF builds I got bored with, I played around with 4 versions of a necro summoner which I hated. The last version actually bricked the char as I have no respects to undo it

Started a new golemancer against all logic just cos I like the skill. Let's see how far it can go in this minion's god forsaken league environment

I wonder if a poison carrion golems occultist is viable....

Edit: well, less than a day in and things are looking bright:

I can go full dps

or full defence

Last edited by snowmittens on Sep 15, 2022, 7:30:12 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:
well, after 2 successful RF builds I got bored with, I played around with 4 versions of a necro summoner which I hated. The last version actually bricked the char as I have no respects to undo it

Started a new golemancer against all logic just cos I like the skill. Let's see how far it can go in this minion's god forsaken league environment

I can go full dps

or full defence

Grats on the Brass Dome. Did it dropped with +5 max ress or did you divine gamba?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 15, 2022, 12:19:57 PM

Found a shiny thing.
popped a random T16 corrupted strongbox and it dropped two divine orbs.

"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:

I can go full dps

or full defence

Grats on the Brass Dome. Did it dropped with +5 max ress or did you divine gamba?

No divines, T10 Leyline boss drop
Apparently it's a global drop and not only minotaur like I thought

Dropped a Windripper and a badly rolled Ascetic, kinda want to do a MF culler. Just need a Goldwyrm and a Divination Distillate and I'm starting the second character.
I had to defer it a few times, but a stack of 4 divine orbs from an ritual, thats very nice.

Lvl 99 done. But before lvl 100 I will now try to take on Maven. I guess a practiced player should do it without any real trouble, but my knowlegde only comes from youtube videos where other players fighting Maven.
Pretty much done for the league. Didn't enjoy it as much. Didn't feel the meta changed that much except for minions.

Kinda meh in my opinion.

Some okay stuff:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info