How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
snowmittens wrote:
well, after 2 successful RF builds I got bored with, I played around with 4 versions of a necro summoner which I hated. The last version actually bricked the char as I have no respects to undo it

Started a new golemancer against all logic just cos I like the skill. Let's see how far it can go in this minion's god forsaken league environment

I wonder if a poison carrion golems occultist is viable....

Edit: well, less than a day in and things are looking bright:

I can go full dps

or full defence

What are your thoughts on inquis vs jugg for RF having played both?

I started inquis, first time playing RF and I swear I have died more times on this char than my last 5 from other leagues combined.. feels so squishy. RF players will just say "just get Aegis" but that's never gonna happen for me so, considering jugg swap
If you die a lot as an RF inq you not doing the build right
I suggest to check Pohx's videos about it:
https://www.youtube.com/c/PohxKappa

He also compares Inq to Jugg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc8dz5sZ1lU\

Both are rock solid and tanky and deaths are mostly to some AN BS or some bosses oneshots mechanics

"
dieh wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
well, after 2 successful RF builds I got bored with, I played around with 4 versions of a necro summoner which I hated. The last version actually bricked the char as I have no respects to undo it

Started a new golemancer against all logic just cos I like the skill. Let's see how far it can go in this minion's god forsaken league environment

I wonder if a poison carrion golems occultist is viable....

Edit: well, less than a day in and things are looking bright:

I can go full dps

or full defence

What are your thoughts on inquis vs jugg for RF having played both?

I started inquis, first time playing RF and I swear I have died more times on this char than my last 5 from other leagues combined.. feels so squishy. RF players will just say "just get Aegis" but that's never gonna happen for me so, considering jugg swap
Nonsense. The most common complaint about inquis RF is getting one shot so no it's not "doing the build wrong". I dont care about lvl 100 full gear survivability saying inquis is tanky with aegis and melding and lvl 98 is obvious and that's literally what his comparison video is. I was looking for the opinion of someone who DOESN'T play the game 28 hours a day.

Nevermind
Last edited by dieh on Sep 19, 2022, 11:41:00 AM
After around 40 BP's it was finally there.

I'm so happy. Now let's make use of that beauty I got and Farruls Fur and have a flickering stroke.

Drop so muth 6l, working in Brass Dome 6l now to to create a char exclusively for lab challenges

I must have done more than 100 harvests and I haven't found oshabi yet, doing beyond also to try to drop the missing currency to complete the challenges.
RNG was with me yesterday, a single Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity yielded me this helmet enchant:
"
alley_cat wrote:
RNG was with me yesterday, a single Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity yielded me this helmet enchant:

You're very lucky, I just got my +2 helmet today after thousands of tries

Luckily it dropped with Doryani / Corrupted Soul notable.

Can't use it in my curent build sicne it would brick my defense and damage too much (with the usless small nodes) but maybe for a Inq it would be nice if i decide to make an alt.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Do you think the game is telling me to make a MF character?

Should I go for it? I'm missing Golwyrm and Divination Distillate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info