How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Found an enlighten gem.
i've craft two HUGE upgrades fo my RF today

and wtf is this ? srs popcorn helm?
open prefix so i can craft +1 to duration skill gem
That's nice gear

The 2nd helmet not so much, u don't want minion damage on popcorn SRS as it reduced their life and damage
Top RF SSF gear
Pretty good overall. Slow start, but picked up momentum. One thing I wouldn't have thought I will miss is the Beast Lure harvest craft. Farmed beast for days, but Farrul decided to only drop 5 pairs of gloves. I kept farming and gambling cards as well until it finally hit.

2 more items for the build are missing. Gotta go legion next and be lucky. ;)
"
odds wrote:
Top RF SSF gear

thx mate
Hey,

I started ssf project, I am lvl85 and progressing in yellow maps, anyone could give couple advices:
- where do you spend your chaoses? Atm I spend them mostly for Essence map device craft (2c/map) and if needed for bench craft. Do you have any other uses for them?

All in all, so far I am enjoying new challange, the game is a bit different and slower. I am actually doing all of the extra content I find in maps (in trade I skip/ban a lot of them). But maybe there are some I should be focusing more than others? (Essence/harvest are obvious ones ofc, but what about other ones? Like expedition/ritual/...?);

I am just a bit sad I didn't do this in sentinel, playing with recombinators would make this even more fun. I find some rares with 1-2 good mods, but mostly they are vendor material now.
"
gageris wrote:
Hey,

I started ssf project, I am lvl85 and progressing in yellow maps, anyone could give couple advices:
- where do you spend your chaoses? Atm I spend them mostly for Essence map device craft (2c/map) and if needed for bench craft. Do you have any other uses for them?

All in all, so far I am enjoying new challange, the game is a bit different and slower. I am actually doing all of the extra content I find in maps (in trade I skip/ban a lot of them). But maybe there are some I should be focusing more than others? (Essence/harvest are obvious ones ofc, but what about other ones? Like expedition/ritual/...?);

I am just a bit sad I didn't do this in sentinel, playing with recombinators would make this even more fun. I find some rares with 1-2 good mods, but mostly they are vendor material now.

Shrines + strongboxes + rituals are a solid way to get a lot more out of every single map when it comes to SSF.
Eldrich influence on top, so many more monsters to slay.
"
odds wrote:

Shrines + strongboxes + rituals are a solid way to get a lot more out of every single map when it comes to SSF.

This is exactly what I went for in my first real SSF attempt ever. I'm hoping to get my Darkscorn and The Covenant one day by doing rituals and using all my chance orbs on the bases. But I'm only playing like 1-2 hours a day, it does feel really good not having to worry about external factors like an economy and time. I might even continue playing on perma SSF after this league just to get to where I want to be.
But man do I still feel weak still, I stopped doing lakes for now cause it's so demotivating deadly while progressing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info