How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

My map runner brought back something strange:
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Gauntlet going well guys!
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Sep 30, 2024, 6:12:07 AM
Playing in Gauntlet. Not participating in the bossing stuff. Got lvl 94 CA/TR Pathfinder. Kind of lost some interest. Event is too bossy for my taste, bossing is not my thing. Completed Atlas except for some unique maps. Do have a plan for improving my build, will see. Currently issue that DPS isnt very good which hampers gameplay fun. Working on getting Widowhail & recomb quiver but everything takes time/effort.
Build unfortunately has a totem survival issue which doesnt really help with the DPS. The destruction of 'Ironwood' on the passive hurts here.
Campaign was quite nasty in parts: Campaign spoilers:
Spoiler
Almost got instagibbed by Weaver. Probably has some shotgun mechanic or something. Vaal Oversoul was also hard, portaled once. This led me to overprepare for Dominus who turned out to be a pushover. Malachai was extra nasty. Portaling makes the beam stuff fairly easy but I probably experienced the desync problem. Didnt know at the time, just thought that somehow teleport slam location didnt make sense. This seems to be a known thing. GGG really should put some effort into fixing these bugs. Due to Malachai nasty I overprepared for Innocence who turned out to be another pushover. Similar rest of campaign - some parts hard (act 9 boss) and others not so much. Part of the problem is likely that players can outdps campaign bosses very easily even with the penalty. Overall not a fan of these new boss enhancements - they dont properly make fluff-sense. Like already killed guy coming back again.
Gear:

Passive:

Also finally got a 86 high base rolled 'Conquest Lamellar', still needs crafting:

Edit: Got quite lucky crafting - only took a few
to get T2 life + T1 phys + T1 suppression (minus the %ar/ev):
The %ar/ev is from this:

Edit 2: Wasnt looking for Suppression though, just for %phys mit & defences.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Sep 30, 2024, 7:54:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info