How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
gageris wrote:
Hey,

- where do you spend your chaoses? Atm I spend them mostly for Essence map device craft (2c/map) and if needed for bench craft. Do you have any other uses for them?

In early/mid game I use my chaos to bench craft, buy red maps from Kirac and just do chaos spams on some slots where I need an upgrade the most.

Endgame mostly for Zana/Kirac mods on maps and to reroll some nasty mods on maps of course. (or to get high iiq)
"
gageris wrote:
But maybe there are some I should be focusing more than others? (Essence/harvest are obvious ones ofc, but what about other ones? Like expedition/ritual/...?);

Expedition and Betrayal. Expedition is kind of the strongest side content now. Betrayal at least to get the crafts you need, Betrayal has things you dont get anywhere else. See: https://www.poewiki.net/images/6/66/Syndicate-cheatsheet--neutral319.png

"
gageris wrote:
I am just a bit sad I didn't do this in sentinel, playing with recombinators would make this even more fun. I find some rares with 1-2 good mods, but mostly they are vendor material now.
Fractured items are the new thing now due to Harvest nerf and some AN mod dropping them - not sure which AN mod drops them though...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
And the most important thing to consider. Is it actually fun to play and suitable for my build?
For me i.e. Blight and Legion would be no fun and also not suitable while playing a RF build.
X out all the stuff that you dont need. The atlas passive tree gives the player all the tools he need for that.

And playing dense T16 maps like underground sea also helps a lot.
Last edited by odds on Sep 12, 2022, 8:55:20 AM
Here a collection of items that have a twist.

200 life ring but you lose life and a little bit lightning resistance or a 105 str ring if you dont care about item rarity ;)

I like these troll items reminds me of Scourge League.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 12, 2022, 2:52:22 PM
Just dropped a random wand, ID'ed it and was quite in shock :) Also had 1 open prefix. Perfect for my soulrend trickster, insant +35% dps compared to my old one. Once I have more currency, I think it is possible to do something more with it?

Last edited by gageris on Sep 13, 2022, 3:01:25 PM
I'm so happy right now, crafted my +2 wand and +2 amulet and currently trying for a +2 to minion gems bone helmet. Hit 31 challenges today, will try to go for 38 by the end of next week or the week after. This league is a blast.

And time to go fishing
"
kireek wrote:

And time to go fishing

That is quite a collection Sir.

Found this a few days ago, felt like a cheater :))
normally I stop leveling around 95, but this time I am already level 98. And still thinking ... ok lets say dreaming about level 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info