How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

So I started a full fledged MF culler in SSF today, wish me luck.
The vision, run... fast as you can, before the vision turn you into a empty vessel and be a lone soul into the void of the darkness they become.
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
"
Dragony100 wrote:
The vision, run... fast as you can, before the vision turn you into a empty vessel and be a lone soul into the void of the darkness they become.
this patch is really good for ssf mode so im not really sure what you are on about

got my

very happy with my find
So I finished my SSF MF culler today.

It's incredibly slow and terribly frustrating to play because it's so rippy lol
But it allowed me to farm a Soul Taker in no time (through The Soul divination card) so now my SRS Necro has an Animated Guardian now (^_^)

I must say this league is pretty nice.
Last edited by TheFazzos on Oct 8, 2022, 4:31:50 PM
Got Mayhem SSFHC Pathfinder #1. Build Toxic Rain Life/MoM:

Passive:

This was not straightforward though as I started with Deadeye. 'The Coast' with Harbingers was probably the hardest zone. Maybe it would have been better to run through like racers. After that I dont remember any big issues. Maybe vs Eater (only Voidstone I got) - somehow I had low DPS. Zone had 35% less damage but still took overly long. Not sure what the issue is. With caster builds Eater seems to be easier.
Build was Ice Shot/Artillery Ballista. Artillery Ballista didnt perform as well as I thought it would so later I focused more on Ice Shot. Parts of the build were reused on Pathfinder later. Some other pieces were:

Passive:

At ~95 I decided to "switch" to Pathfinder as the #1 Deadeye was far ahead and Pathfinder looked like it would be much easier.
It was unexpectedly hard to get the build going properly despite having gear (6 links on body and bow in campaign already, dropped many good 6 links). Campaign took ~10 hours - early on also several close calls. While I am not good at campaign this is still a lot longer than expected. Toxic Rain is probably one reason. It didnt perform well. Was my first time playing it though so I didnt know. Overly Toxic Rain isnt as good as I thought it would be either. Would need more DPS for competitive XP/h. But later on all competition was RIPed so I didnt make changes to the build. Overall build likely isnt min/maxed properly either as I didnt plan for it. It also has issues like no crit damage reduction (bad vs Mayhem crit modifier) and incomplete spell suppression (bad vs 'Ice Nova' boxes).
One particularly nasty encounter was Catarina (zone level 82, only one bad mod 40% phys->cold IIRC). Most of the things in that fight dont do much damage. But she has a high damage move that she only uses later on in the encounter. I have never seen her use it more than once per encounter before. Its some kind of repeating flicker with "Give your soul to me" or some such line. But in this encounter she used it several times and hit me at least twice for monstrous damage with it. Unfortunately I dont know how to reliably counter it. Moving away seems to work to some degree but if she doesnt score she will flicker right away at least twice more or so. Additionally the encounter had the invisible DoT zone bug which I hadnt realized before running into it while evading her flickers.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Skipped 'Endless Delve' due to logout meta but played 'Delirium Everywhere'.

Hardest was 'Twilight Strand' right in the beginning. 3 deaths and 1 hour until I got into Lioneye's Watch. Logout would have fixed that too. Ugly design IMO. Campaign also took quite long. Eventually it got better/easier though. Build Pathfinder Caustic Arrow / Toxic Rain. The finished version is superior to the pure CA or pure TR which I have tried before. But progression didnt go so well. Due to the Delirium the single target wasnt good enough. Ultimately in the end however the build was fine for running alched 70% deliriumed Arid Lake. I didnt quite manage to 'finish' it as intended. Especially the ring - couldnt get a Delve Despair ring and all my attempts at Influence changing to Hunter failed.

Passive:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Nov 28, 2022, 3:21:53 PM
Started a new clean stash character in Kalandra SSF for Ruthless testing and Hillock gave me this:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Aetherium wrote:
this patch is really good for ssf mode so im not really sure what you are on about

Care to elaborate here why is this a good patch for SSF ? I'm not flaming here I'm just curious as I skipped a few leagues.
Found these items with 3 white sockets in A1 Fetid Pool, can't remember if the mob was rare, magic or white, but def. not from the boss. Weird.
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
Last edited by tuasoafoch on Dec 11, 2022, 7:22:09 AM
Playing RF Jugg.
Got around lvl 75:

- only a few orbs and 5 link
- offering of the godess from an delve vaal outpost
- first exalt random hiest drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info