[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Possible dumb question, but why would we ever use Controlled Destruction in this build? Seems like its heavily crit based.
30% more spell damage offset by increased crit support gem.
"
Loving this build!! I've now done all end game content in the game deathless.

For me personally when I finally got my uber lab finished and spec'd into Pios Path and zealots oath it made a world of difference, having constant ES regen feels so good!

I decided personally to go with a shield instead of double dagger because the shield I had was too good to pass up(then I crafted a tiny bit of cast speed on it). With all the jewels and gear I have I still have very nice cast speed without a second dagger.

I also use a slightly modified tree.

My current stats:

12,320 ES
95% crit chance with power charges up
182% Cast Speed (in town) | 227% with flasks
107k DPS per totem with inc AOE | 162k DPS per with conc effect

My Gear
I will be removing the fire to spells from dagger and replacing it with spell damage soon

Your resists doesn't seem to add up, did you get a bunch of resists on your jewels? especially cold and lightning.
Hi Guys . . . really been struggling with this build in higher content (LvL12+ Maps)

Realized that most of you are using Sanctity & Zealot's Oath to convert Life regen to ES. Is Sanctity your only form of Life regen or am I missing something?

Any other comments on my character to improve is appreciated.
Why do u use Zealot's Oath?
Sanctity 1% really help?
Never mind, I get it.
Last edited by APEC on Mar 21, 2017, 9:36:18 AM
A quick question. I would like to start this build in SSF HC. How many orb of regrets you need to respec from life to CI, and how much ES you would want before respeccing? Is it hard to get enough orb of regrets? I have 32 at the moment and they seem to be pretty rare.

Thanks a lot in advance :)
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Mar 21, 2017, 10:06:06 AM
Hi! First of all - Nice build!

I got some questions.

It seems a bit messy with how to setup the gems correct.

How shall they pass in togheter? Can someone tell me! Helm etc..

And why do we need to cast assasins mark on our own? Any one have some good setup for that to be CWDT?

"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"
Loving this build!! I've now done all end game content in the game deathless.

For me personally when I finally got my uber lab finished and spec'd into Pios Path and zealots oath it made a world of difference, having constant ES regen feels so good!

I decided personally to go with a shield instead of double dagger because the shield I had was too good to pass up(then I crafted a tiny bit of cast speed on it). With all the jewels and gear I have I still have very nice cast speed without a second dagger.

I also use a slightly modified tree.

My current stats:

12,320 ES
95% crit chance with power charges up
182% Cast Speed (in town) | 227% with flasks
107k DPS per totem with inc AOE | 162k DPS per with conc effect

My Gear
I will be removing the fire to spells from dagger and replacing it with spell damage soon

Your resists doesn't seem to add up, did you get a bunch of resists on your jewels? especially cold and lightning.

I have some on jewels, I am at 75/75/76 :)

"
M0r1tz2 wrote:
Hi Guys . . . really been struggling with this build in higher content (LvL12+ Maps)

Realized that most of you are using Sanctity & Zealot's Oath to convert Life regen to ES. Is Sanctity your only form of Life regen or am I missing something?

There is 1% in the ascendancy tree (2x .5 nodes), that plus sanct is 2% constant, then another 4% for 6% total anytime you are consecrated ground, which we have consecrated ground on flasks plus also 25% chance to create CG when you get hit or get kills
Last edited by MrDeezy on Mar 21, 2017, 10:55:36 AM
"
"
M0r1tz2 wrote:

There is 1% in the ascendancy tree (2x .5 nodes), that plus sanct is 2% constant, then another 4% for 6% total anytime you are consecrated ground, which we have consecrated ground on flasks plus also 25% chance to create CG when you get hit or get kills

Just noticed today that we can easily get another 2% ES regen for 3 skill points if you do want more

These 3 nodes = 2% regen, which would make 4% constant and 8% on consecrated ground with a ZO Sanctity build.

Just an option to consider if you want more regen ;)

Any advise on what could be the best lab enchants for this build? (Im playing the life Tukohama version)

Im guessing the 40% flameblast damage on helmet, but what about boots/gloves?
Last edited by Merdento on Mar 21, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info