[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hello guys!

recently made the switch to CI, having ~8,3k es so far. i have a problem keeping up my mana, u guys dont have a problem whit it? how do you deal whit it?
"
qkatz wrote:
Hello guys!

recently made the switch to CI, having ~8,3k es so far. i have a problem keeping up my mana, u guys dont have a problem whit it? how do you deal whit it?

Who says we dont? I've had terrible problems with mana regen for a long time. I solved it by spending an ex on a 3ple dmg mod jewel with 12% manaregen, grabbing the 25% extra mana regen +14es node and running a lvl 2 clarity. You need to have 35 mana regen per second approx. to whirl around at your hearts content, those 3 steps help with that a lot. What also helps is the 2% mana per sec boot enchant when you were hit recently, as it pretty much gives you infinite mana whenever you really need it, but I still would bunk mana regen to 35 so you whirl and dont worry about not having mana to drop a totem.
Last edited by Vallenhael on Mar 20, 2017, 10:08:48 AM
"
Vallenhael wrote:
"
qkatz wrote:
Hello guys!

Who says we dont? I've had terrible problems with mana regen for a long time. I solved it by spending an ex on a 3ple dmg mod jewel with 12% manaregen, grabbing the 25% extra mana regen +14es node and running a lvl 2 clarity. You need to have 35 mana regen per second approx. to whirl around at your hearts content, those 3 steps help with that a lot. What also helps is the 2% mana per sec boot enchant when you were hit recently, as it pretty much gives you infinite mana whenever you really need it, but I still would bunk mana regen to 35 so you whirl and dont worry about not having mana to drop a totem.

The other mistake I see some people making is leveling the whirling blades gem. Leave it at level 1. Leveling that thing only increases its mana cost(since we can not do damage with it). If you are going to go for quality on that gem, then level a copy of it on your weapon swap, flip it to 20%, then lock it at level 1.

...but definitely do not use a leveled Whirling Blades gem.
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the guide. I have start this game with the new season, and start with your build.

2 questions :
- i'm lacking of DEX to equip dagguers, how do you up your dex ?
- Do you think it' suitable for a first season to go only life build or start thinking switching into ES ?

Again thanks.
"
Isdrydge wrote:
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the guide. I have start this game with the new season, and start with your build.

2 questions :
- i'm lacking of DEX to equip dagguers, how do you up your dex ?
- Do you think it' suitable for a first season to go only life build or start thinking switching into ES ?

Again thanks.

This build uses 0 required uniques, so there's plenty of place you can get dex. You can get +50 dex ring on both slots, and potentially on amulet too. Potentially you can get dex on nearly every gear.

I switched to CI at level 65, it seems to be fine, I was at 4k ES with a tabula, which should be ok. Then I got my vaal regalia+es shield at lvl 68, and my ES immediately went to 8k. I did not spec into any life nodes at all, I went for the zealot oath's path, so I had plenty of life regen for those tiny amount of chaos damage. I had 1.8k life and 2.2k ES at lvl 65 when I grabbed CI.
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Mar 20, 2017, 3:46:15 PM
Pretty happy with the build so far. took me 100+ cast speed to really feel comfortable with it though. For leveling, I've been using Shock Nova up until late on Merciless so that works pretty well if you're missing some cast speed yet. By the way, I got myself a Vaal Regalia yesterday for the build and today I 6L'd it in under 200 fusings, couldn't be happier! Not sure if it was the best base chest armor but I won't complain.

"
Matuzak wrote:

The other mistake I see some people making is leveling the whirling blades gem. Leave it at level 1. Leveling that thing only increases its mana cost(since we can not do damage with it). If you are going to go for quality on that gem, then level a copy of it on your weapon swap, flip it to 20%, then lock it at level 1.

The mana of whirling blades is always 15
Loving this build!! I've now done all end game content in the game deathless.

For me personally when I finally got my uber lab finished and spec'd into Pios Path and zealots oath it made a world of difference, having constant ES regen feels so good!

I decided personally to go with a shield instead of double dagger because the shield I had was too good to pass up(then I crafted a tiny bit of cast speed on it). With all the jewels and gear I have I still have very nice cast speed without a second dagger.

I also use a slightly modified tree.

My current stats:

12,320 ES
95% crit chance with power charges up
182% Cast Speed (in town) | 227% with flasks
107k DPS per totem with inc AOE | 162k DPS per with conc effect

My Gear
I will be removing the fire to spells from dagger and replacing it with spell damage soon

Last edited by MrDeezy on Mar 20, 2017, 6:40:42 PM
"
sebaper wrote:
"
Matuzak wrote:

The mana of whirling blades is always 15

I'm bad, and I feel bad.
Is it possible to go from a life built to CI build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info