[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
hardell wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'd love to see the CI version soon.

Im putting mine up in one or two days, since I realise there's a demand i'll work quicker! I also just bought a 739 es chestpiece and am now sitting at 8.2k es again with Soul strike. Feels good man
Great guilde! I made my own tree but I like yours better. Totems make me like flameblast :)
Good news! I respecced into CI! Writeup will come when I've played some more, but take a look at the character for a preview, or check out what korrac is doing.

"
alanpower wrote:
Thanks for your build.
Is it possible to run curse aura in this build? Even duel curses maybe?

Absolutely.

"
BwenR wrote:
Nicely written guide thank you. I am currently leveling a flameblast totem, going the hierophant route though. My reasoning behind staying away from crit is that because flameblast is so strong.. critting an enemy will either one shot it or not. My thinking is that crit merely just crits and overkills on the enemy, exception of course is vs bosses.

I actually disagree with this based on my experience so far. You'll one-shot whites, of course, but a noncrit won't kill a lot of blues and most rares, even if you get more straight damage increases than I do.

"
broseidon07 wrote:
Awesome. Thanks for putting this up.

Question: Could you make an argument for getting the witch area totems for more damage instead of the scion/duelist area for totems? It's he same amount of points, but the witch area is straight up damage and the other area is mostly totem placement speed which we already have a lot of.

Sure. I like totem QoL is all. The life is also quite nice.

"
Terkhev wrote:
How do you calculate flameblast totem dps?

Each Flameblast deals 10.9x the tooltip "average damage" and takes 10x the tooltip cast speed to go off. You can do the math on that, but just average damage x casts per second is also a very reasonable approximation.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by dablack on Sep 12, 2016, 5:27:07 AM
Hi, would like to try this build, but I guess CI version will be quite expensive, can you estimate overall build cost? Thanks. Gotta farm for it with another build :)
"
dablack wrote:

This is my level 90 tree now I'm CI. Pretty similar to yours, I just don't think you get enough ES.

"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi, would like to try this build, but I guess CI version will be quite expensive, can you estimate overall build cost? Thanks. Gotta farm for it with another build :)

I just spent about 12 ex overall on the following gear. You can go cheaper pretty easily by easing off on some of the luxury stuff (e.g. 6L, %ES on ring). It would also be a lot cheaper in hardcore.

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 12, 2016, 5:44:34 AM
HI if possible could you create also a tree for Witch Flameblast Totem?

And is a crit version better than non crit?

Last edited by History35453 on Sep 12, 2016, 5:45:46 AM
Yo! Preliminary build guide up, I only had an hour to spend on it so i'll have to refine it alot but im not going to make it especially newb friendly considering there's a really good alternative for that here.

Some quick thoughts on budget I thought it worth to type out. It's not especially expensive at all to get this build running in hardcore, i got to tier 5 maps with around 30 chaos spent on gear, twenty of which were spent on the Steppen eards boots. It was very respectable with a shield and dagger but I wanted to see how much further it could go. Now it's a bit more expensive at around 7-9 exalteds spent total.

Gear here

I need to resocket Immortal call in my Cwdt setup but I need 2 str to equip a level 1 gem :P
Last edited by Blipsqueak on Sep 12, 2016, 9:24:58 AM
Can u write a small text with tree of CI and tips plx

EDIT: I recent read ur last post , but i dont see CI tree , i dont need the guide only the tree to rock!
Last edited by treirk on Sep 12, 2016, 9:25:47 AM
"
treirk wrote:
Can u write a small text with tree of CI and tips plx

Mine is up if that helps :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info