[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
"
"
M0r1tz2 wrote:
Hi Guys . . . really been struggling with this build in higher content (LvL12+ Maps)

Realized that most of you are using Sanctity & Zealot's Oath to convert Life regen to ES. Is Sanctity your only form of Life regen or am I missing something?

There is 1% in the ascendancy tree (2x .5 nodes), that plus sanct is 2% constant, then another 4% for 6% total anytime you are consecrated ground, which we have consecrated ground on flasks plus also 25% chance to create CG when you get hit or get kills

Just noticed today that we can easily get another 2% ES regen for 3 skill points if you do want more

These 3 nodes = 2% regen, which would make 4% constant and 8% on consecrated ground with a ZO Sanctity build.

Just an option to consider if you want more regen ;)

Ha . . . I see, but for that I need Pious path. What do are the other ascendancy points I need to take? Obviously I took them as indicated on the first page on this thread.
Last edited by M0r1tz2 on Mar 22, 2017, 1:16:24 AM
"
"
"
M0r1tz2 wrote:
Hi Guys . . . really been struggling with this build in higher content (LvL12+ Maps)

Realized that most of you are using Sanctity & Zealot's Oath to convert Life regen to ES. Is Sanctity your only form of Life regen or am I missing something?

There is 1% in the ascendancy tree (2x .5 nodes), that plus sanct is 2% constant, then another 4% for 6% total anytime you are consecrated ground, which we have consecrated ground on flasks plus also 25% chance to create CG when you get hit or get kills

Just noticed today that we can easily get another 2% ES regen for 3 skill points if you do want more

These 3 nodes = 2% regen, which would make 4% constant and 8% on consecrated ground with a ZO Sanctity build.

Just an option to consider if you want more regen ;)

Pious Path actually doubles consecrated ground ES regen in this case: Consecrated ground already gives 4% life regen, and then Pious Path gives another 4% ES regen while on consecrated ground.

This gives you 10% on consecrated ground (for your previous Sanctity case):
1% ascendancy tree minor nodes (2x .5 nodes)
1% sanctity
4% consecrated ground (life regen)
4% consecrated ground (ES regen from Pious Path)
Last edited by mrflippy on Mar 22, 2017, 3:33:52 AM
Ok can someone explain to me why you think pious path is usefull? In a best case scenario, you reg about 1,4k ES per second with that. This is not enough to facetank anything. Neither is it enough to do 0 regen maps.

Why not just whirl away and let your ES recharge naturally over 2 seconds. Most times I die it's either because I was killed in 2 consecutive large hits from a t16 boss, or from a viscious barrage that oneshots me through 11k ES, but those are rare and only happen if you turn off your brain for a few sec.

In neither of those scenarios would Pious path seem beneficial to me. The only scenario where I see it as beneficial is breaches, which are optional o0

It just seems a tremendous investment to me for very little benefit, improving what we are already good at (map clearing) while weakening the areas where we struggle (heavy t16 bosses +).
Last edited by Vallenhael on Mar 22, 2017, 6:08:16 AM
"
Merdento wrote:
Any advise on what could be the best lab enchants for this build? (Im playing the life Tukohama version)

Im guessing the 40% flameblast damage on helmet, but what about boots/gloves?
]

I was originally using 40% flameblast, but I'm finding 150% lightning golem effect to be much better.

You get 13.5% cast speed from that enchantment which I find increases my clearspeed over the flameblast enchant.
Hi, I'm new and I'm level 30 using this build. It's so fun. haha. Anyways, is there a version of this using ICE skills? or all of them are not on the level of Flameblast when in terms of damage?
Hi, ill like to upgrade my Inquisitor (Its my first char on that game) and i have 100 chaos, which items can i buy for get better damage and defense?? thanks!
"
BuiTReZ wrote:
Hi, ill like to upgrade my Inquisitor (Its my first char on that game) and i have 100 chaos, which items can i buy for get better damage and defense?? thanks!

How could we answer this without knowing anything about what you are currently using...?
faster start of Energy Shield Recharge vs regen
which will be better?
can be an alternative to Pious path?
Hello! I'm still playing with this build and managed to reach 89.

I still have some survivability problems. My resists are capped. Also I feel totems are taking too much time to blast.

My cast speed is like ~112% But I hear that people are over 180% how is that even possible?

Feel free to suggest me items. I'm terrible at item searching. Direct links from poe.trade will be great.

Also, I'm still not doing good in breaches. Don't know how to improve that.

Spoiler
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello! I'm still playing with this build and managed to reach 89.

I still have some survivability problems. My resists are capped. Also I feel totems are taking too much time to blast.

My cast speed is like ~112% But I hear that people are over 180% how is that even possible?

Feel free to suggest me items. I'm terrible at item searching. Direct links from poe.trade will be great.

Also, I'm still not doing good in breaches. Don't know how to improve that.

Spoiler

Try and get a ring with cast speed on it, same with ammy, that's another 20% just in those two items

You can run 3-4 jewels in this tree and each jewel can have 8-12 cast speed each (cast speed, cast speed with fire skills, cast speed while dual wielding)

search like this: http://poe.trade/search/yakutenakouder

Edit: Also as far as your surviveability goes, I imagine you are getting stunned VERY often (and might not even notice that 's what's happening?) ES builds get stunned with just about any amount of phys damage because stun procs are based on phys damage taken vs how much life you have, this build has 1 life, thus pretty much any amount of phys damage will stun you, which is why you nearly always see any CI/ES builds run some type of stun immunity item. Most of us using this build are using the Valyrium ring. Stun avoidance is a pretty huge factor in surviving.

Stun immunity plus as much more cast speed as you can manage will make a huge difference.
Last edited by MrDeezy on Mar 22, 2017, 7:03:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info