[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

So I just finally got a useful unique for this build
Spoiler

Thought it might be worth pointing out that the 20% ES increase seems to be new, as it isn't on the same belt in the original post. If the OP is still reading posts here, might be worth changing?
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello! I'm still playing with this build and managed to reach 89.

I still have some survivability problems. My resists are capped. Also I feel totems are taking too much time to blast.

My cast speed is like ~112% But I hear that people are over 180% how is that even possible?

Feel free to suggest me items. I'm terrible at item searching. Direct links from poe.trade will be great.

Also, I'm still not doing good in breaches. Don't know how to improve that.

Spoiler

You should have shield.
Drop stibnite for rumi or jade.
Get basalt on any slot.
Get vaal haste.
112% is good enough and going a lot above is very hard (items you want won't appear on poe.trade)
Get valyrium.
Your jewels should be crit multi focused.
There's A LOT of surv fixes already but other than that, you can try placing FB totems better and more intelligently.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Mar 22, 2017, 10:02:16 PM
I have a noob question:

I tried merciless lab for the first time a few levels ago and did fine until the last trial where I died. I ran into trouble with so many minions and what I believe to be chaos damage that I was no longer able to heal out of as my flasks were empty. Should I change my flask setup or change gear for that last trial? I'm at -18% chaos resist but 75% for the rest.

I'll eventually switch to CI, which I've never tried, but i don't think I have enough chaos orbs yet to get fully geared.
I'm already level 40 with this build and I"m doing fine.
I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. What are the other viable skills to use for spell totem?
2. Is Flameblast the best skill damage and aoe wise for totem?
3. How does this compare with AW totem build?
4. I'm leaning towards Hiero, how come more totems aren't better than Inquisitor?

Thanks! Really loving the build so far.
Question about "Instruments of Virtue" ascendancy node:

1. Does "30% increased Cast Speed if you've Attacked Recently" pertain only to attack skills, such as whirling blades or perhaps i can obtain this 30% cast speed bonus in any other way?

thanks.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
k4n3 wrote:
Question about "Instruments of Virtue" ascendancy node:

1. Does "30% increased Cast Speed if you've Attacked Recently" pertain only to attack skills, such as whirling blades or perhaps i can obtain this 30% cast speed bonus in any other way?

thanks.

Only procs when using a skill with the "attack" tag, pretty much only option for us is whirling blades or shield charge.
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
I have a noob question:

I tried merciless lab for the first time a few levels ago and did fine until the last trial where I died. I ran into trouble with so many minions and what I believe to be chaos damage that I was no longer able to heal out of as my flasks were empty. Should I change my flask setup or change gear for that last trial? I'm at -18% chaos resist but 75% for the rest.

I'll eventually switch to CI, which I've never tried, but i don't think I have enough chaos orbs yet to get fully geared.

I don't think Izaro does any significant chaos damage. His big dangers are mostly physical. Including a basalt flask in your setup might be helpful. I've found the smoke clouds from stibnite flasks are good for dealing with big groups of enemies as well if you have room. A cast when damage taken setup including immortal call might help with very large physical hits as well.

You should be able to refill your flasks by killing the minions. It's possible you're just not geared enough too. (Either low damage or health/defense will cause problems here) It's totally fine to do the lab later and give yourself more time to level and gear up.
"
"
BuiTReZ wrote:
Hi, ill like to upgrade my Inquisitor (Its my first char on that game) and i have 100 chaos, which items can i buy for get better damage and defense?? thanks!

How could we answer this without knowing anything about what you are currently using...?

Sorry, i thought u can view my build in my profile, im lvl 80, now:

Passive skill tree build
Dude, you've got an extremely terrible ES gear for level 80. I could've recommended you to get at least a 700+ ES regalia but unfortunately 100c won't be enough. You should look for some high ES sorcerer gloves and hubris and don't forget about spell damage\cast speed.
"
Joksee wrote:
Can I drop valyrium with this boot enchant?

Sadly, no

That enchantment does not work on this build.

"..if you've killed.."

We do not kill with this build. We can not do damage. Our totems kill.
Last edited by MrDeezy on Mar 23, 2017, 5:42:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info