[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Would you still recommend an inquisitor over an elementalist? I'm torn on what to play.
What level do you think would be most suitable for CI transition as a ssf character?
A little question here.
Spell Totem is not spell or attack right ? so how can i proc Instruments of Virtue ?

sr for bad english.
What auras are people using for life based?
Just reach lvl 30 and tested 4L flamebast totem. (life build)

(flameblast + spell totem + faster casting + concentrated effect)

Didnt unlock ancestral bond now to check viability. Using firestorm to dps a bit more.

I LOVE THIS BUILD ^^ gonna unlock ancestral bond pretty soon when i go better items.

THX a lot for this build !
"
Oxudes wrote:
Would you still recommend an inquisitor over an elementalist? I'm torn on what to play.

I'm not OP but I tried both variants prior to the league(including Merc Lab, no uber lab) and imo the Quality of Life improvements that you get from Inquisitor are so hard to beat that imo it's the only real choice.

"
jinhkakal wrote:
A little question here.
Spell Totem is not spell or attack right ? so how can i proc Instruments of Virtue ?

sr for bad english.

Whirling Blade or Shield Charge. They are both attack skills.
Why do you build all crit and take controlled destruction? Is there something i'm missing with that interaction. Thanks!
"
Wujuz wrote:
Why do you build all crit and take controlled destruction? Is there something i'm missing with that interaction. Thanks!

Controlled Destruction is reduced crit chance, not less. That means it's additive with all the crit chance increases we have (e.g. if we had 500% increased crit chance without it, we'd have 400% with it). It slightly lowers the crit chance but is a huge damage boost and so well worth it.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
What weapon(S) I should be using? Been mainly using sceptre+shield
"
Can someone link for the CI build tree? Can't find any working link :C

The original links will work if you use them on poeplanner.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info