[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Just copy the links from the OP into an external build planner. You'll have to change the Explosive Impact point(just put 1 point in the node that was left out), because the cluster has apparently been reworked, but otherwise it's fine!
Last edited by HokusSchmokus123 on Mar 3, 2017, 1:07:36 PM
"
Just copy the links from the OP into an external build planner. You'll have to change the Explosive Impact point, because the cluster has apparently been reworked, but otherwise it's fine!

Ah that works for the leveling ones, thank you! :))
Great build guide. I made some modifications but this is going to be my starter build while I farm for some others I have in the works.
How much CRIT% will u get with this build

im counting and i get max 5% base + 975/1000 + assasin 10%, thats like 55% or smth, how do u get to 95%?
is life build updated?
You guys who will play HC, what build will you use ?
Really liked your variant "blajo", is that a viable route to go for HC :) ?
-Nerf
Leveling life based passive trees do not work.
nvm me im just dumb :P

Nice build ^^
Last edited by Ascalo1 on Mar 3, 2017, 2:18:28 PM
um idk if you have noticed your trees are all messed up missing points unfollowable
"
robin_nerf wrote:
You guys who will play HC, what build will you use ?
Really liked your variant "blajo", is that a viable route to go for HC :) ?

i think yes :) but i never play on HC :P if u want play on HC i think the best is dagger + shield ;]

"
Matematikas wrote:
Nice that u done all T16+ content, i remember when you was struggling in the end of december and early januar with guardians and above with this build. Do you plan to play again same and go straight CI, or respec to CI as soon as some gear are available?

y my plan is play again same. Start with life of course and respect to CI as soon i get good gear :P

ok 20 minutes to go :)
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Mar 3, 2017, 2:41:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info