[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

i'm not sure if i'm that f****g blind, but the level trees, are not showing the full invested points, neither the starting points ?! ... i'm sure it still worked a few days ago ?!
"
Maickel32 wrote:
i'm not sure if i'm that f****g blind, but the level trees, are not showing the full invested points, neither the starting points ?! ... i'm sure it still worked a few days ago ?!

most likely ggg updated the skill tree and now it is bugged.
"
Maickel32 wrote:

use external (offline) poe skill tree or a website and just copy/paste link. These are not working, since 2.6 not live yet
"
shawn412 wrote:
um idk if you have noticed your trees are all messed up missing points unfollowable

Just read a little bit:

"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Maickel32 wrote:

use external (offline) poe skill tree or a website and just copy/paste link. These are not working, since 2.6 not live yet
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Maickel32 wrote:

thx dude, helped me out :) wish you all a great league start and lucky loot :)
Okay I was able to use the offline skill tree, although it says, "some nodes are unknown and have been omitted" do you know if the new tree has been posted for this build yet? just curious as to what the changes are?
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 3, 2017, 3:39:45 PM
Pls can somebody link lvl tree ?
All tree issues should now be fixed, sorry about that and please let me know if I missed any.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
All tree issues should now be fixed, sorry about that and please let me know if I missed any.

the leveling trees (in leveling tips section) are still somehow broken
Can someone link for the CI build tree? Can't find any working link :C

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info