[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
How much life and es should I aim for before mapping? (Life-based)

3-4k life is fine i think if you have resists capped and not facetank everything :) i have personally 4.1k life and 1.8k with 78lvl and resists capped, so no problems at t1-5 maps, only with 3 stones lag somehow :(
Fuck man been playing this build and it's totally boring.
"
brunowa wrote:
Fuck man been playing this build and it's totally boring.

same :(
Why there's no EB on life base?
how is this supposed to survive as CI? There's no leech

is this a troll?
"

is this a troll?

dont get hit.
"

is this a troll?

Recommend watching the videos.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
So I'm comparing ziz's build and Viper's build for flameblast totem. I was wondering if someone more experienced could weigh in on the differences, specifically when it comes to CI transitioning.
I'm not experienced enough at this point to see the pros and cons of either and was hoping someone could help me sort it out.
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
So I'm comparing ziz's build and Viper's build for flameblast totem. I was wondering if someone more experienced could weigh in on the differences, specifically when it comes to CI transitioning.
I'm not experienced enough at this point to see the pros and cons of either and was hoping someone could help me sort it out.

Zizaran's tree doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I think he leaves a lot of damage on the table with his pathing.

"
DamagePlanX wrote:

Ziz made his build with a new league start in mind. He was also gonna transition to vaal spark. Since we done level as ci, he made an easier life build so he could save up to transition into vaal spark. CI version is better for end game, but for the vast majority of players, ziz' build will be better during the first week of the league - transition or not.

tl;dr ziz build wasnt made for end game, but as a strong league starter that could clear content easy. You can see the focus on clear speed by him prioritizing totem placement speed over raw damage in some cases.
"Hodor", said Hodor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info