[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Oxudes wrote:
Would you still recommend an inquisitor over an elementalist? I'm torn on what to play.

I played ele sticks last league, and inquisitor this league. Since I'm nowhere near endgame with Inquisitor, the best comment I could make right now is that Inquisitor has a slightly easier time with leveling, can't really pinpoint the reason why, my best guess is that Inquis is better at least mobility-wise. For the most part, the only difference is the most obvious one, Witch has a free better version of prolif, Inquis has a free better version of Fire Pen. Though I really dislike being conflux reliant last league with my Witch, I can't really say that Inquisitor has a more reliable ignite either since it's purely crit-based.

So TL;DR, I don't think it really matters much, both are almost equal in terms of performance, feel free if anyone with more experience with both ascendancy to correct me on this though. For league starter however, I'd say Inquisitor wins for the sole reason of better mobility, it's huge when you're rushing the first few days.

Last edited by ultimatecat on Mar 4, 2017, 11:17:16 AM
Sorry to bother, but i just gained flameblast (lvl 33) so i bought spell totem and linked together ...

But: Even with 2 totems the kill time is slooooooooooooow as all mobs runs out of the flameblast circles ... in videos the flamebasts are casted way faster from the totems ...

How can i increase the speed for the totems? Is it faster casting? Thought that would just increase the put totem to the ground speed?
Personnaly i wait until 38 to switch two flameblast totem.

You need a least some cast speed on your wand + 4L to be worth it.

Keep use the self cast firestorm for some more level.
"
nicquehen wrote:
Personnaly i wait until 38 to switch two flameblast totem.

You need a least some cast speed on your wand + 4L to be worth it.

Keep use the self cast firestorm for some more level.

Wand isn't possbile unfortunately, as long as you want to use either shield charge or whirling blades, as whirling blades needs a dagger, shield charge will work with any weapon unless its a wand.

Anyway, i put faster casting in, now it works better :) lvl 34 actual.

EDIT: Another question, why is shamanistic fury (30% increased totem damage) not used?

EDIT2: @viperesque: in your guide you wrote use lightning golem, in your example gear, you always use flame golem, which one is better here?
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Mar 4, 2017, 2:18:40 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

EDIT: Another question, why is shamanistic fury (30% increased totem damage) not used?
EDIT2: @viperesque: in your guide you wrote use lightning golem, in your example gear, you always use flame golem, which one is better here?

Buy white piece of 4Link or use fusings to link an item (if u have a good one) and use FB+Totem spell+Faster casting+inc AOE / concentrated effect. Andd try to get on weapons spelldmg + casting speed, on jewels & rings/amul too. This would cast totems faster.
As for shamanistic fury its preference option.. And golem is same.. Flame golem just gives you some dmg, while lightning golems gives you cast/attack speed (so flameblasts pops up faster a bit, but dealing a bit less dmg)
Okay, just have 3 fusings yet ... will stick with lightning actual ... probably change that later one.
How much life and es should I aim for before mapping? (Life-based)
How do you get your crit chance to 66%? Crit chance on spells?
Last edited by BenN1ce on Mar 4, 2017, 4:59:20 PM
killing everything really easy, though I wonder about using daggers, they seem to require a lot of dexterity and I'm really low on that. Currently using 2H staff or two 1H maces. Should I try to craft +dex on all gear pieces to be able to get daggers or can daggers roll without the need for dex?
Anyone play HC with this build in Legacy League ?

I did, manage to get it to lvl 64 and dried lake with it, but it didnt have what it takes to comfortable dried lake fast (as life, was gonna switcxh to CI later).
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info