Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

Hell yes, don't screw with my disco Navali!

https://youtu.be/4x6duDDC6IA
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

this will liven up the core game. Good to see this happen.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
"
theslap wrote:
No Voidheart changes? Basically made melee builds not using it mostly irrelevant.

Is the problem with Voidheart? Or is the problem with melee...
Life will be technically better Soon TM
plz no wtf
"
"
suwapsychodad wrote:
This is horrible news for me.
Playing to get coins so I can seal the crappy prophecies I have and get new crappy ones that I have to seal . . . 300+ coins later . . .

Very few of the prophecies are interresting and for me this might be the end of the game.
I do dailies and then switch to standard.
Now I have to live with the crap?

There must be another game out there worth playing . . .

Or you could pretend it doesn't exist?

I honestly don't get the people saying they're quitting/leaving because an optional function is being added to the game that some other people like. Not to mention a function they have been participating in without quitting up to now from the looks of it.

It went from something that would vanish in a few weeks to permanent.
This would of course make a difference if I don't participate in it and affect the chances to reach to the last parts of the game.

Looking at the number of active players atm I'm convinced I'm far from the only one that dislikes this.
But fun for you and some others. Enjoy your gaming since that is what I will do.
I'm okay with coins being rarer to find aslong as when I find a coin and use it, I get something interesting to do.

If I have to go back to the crossroads 1 more time to kill some skeleton in some broken down church. It's not a very good use of anyone's time. He is pretty weak and dies very quickly... all so Navali can scream through my headset that I completed a prophecy.

Get rid of these time waster prophecies.

Also when you guarantee a specific unique, that unique loses all its value because the league will be swarmed with it. This is such a mistake.

I'm not seeing enough from GGG to take this announcement with anything more then a dissappointing reaction. Yet another concept like Talisman, Perandus, even the Lab... that has a nice idea behind but isn't fleshed out enough. It'll be an okay addition for some peeople when it could have been a great addition for everyone.
"
Navali will be able to join your hideout. This was not a problem we were able to solve for the league, but as a core part of the game, players will want access to Navali in a way that suits their normal style of play.

This goes for Tasuni, too.
Please let me add tasuni to my Hideout!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Having not played for over a year, and picking up two weeks ago, and loving the content of Prophecy. I am excited to see that it coming to the core game. GG, much hype!
lol trash content, TRUMP 2016
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
Well everyone else sounds bummed your ruining "their" game but I for one like Prophecy and am glad to see it stick around. All the changes to the game lately add even more depth to an already deep and rewarding game. Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info