Raise Zombie

Has anyone done calculations on minion instability? Is it really worth it now that we know zombies don't have that much health? Losing third of the time thay could tank for such a small explosion?

My skellies have only 1k health less, feels really weird.

P.S. Haven't actually played with the "new" zombies much yet.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Oct 1, 2013, 4:00:50 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Their Life wasn't actually changed. Just a description fix.
(which actually makes Mon'tregul's Grasp much more interesting)

I don''t think that's the case. Now they die in 67 maps like they died in 70 maps.

My minion's life went from over 9k to 3.8k. Pretty huge.
IGN: ProfetpeFuga EU online evenings-night
Still looking for info on base Armor numbers for zombies.
(Determination aura = yahy or nay)
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
i suggest players should be able to manually control minions...
i can remember what game i played where i can do that by holding shift. But ultimately it was good, being able to control your minions on which char or monster to focus
I just stared nemesis as a ES summoner. im now lvl 72 and my zombies have 3k life with a nice shield and 20% gem. no added life gem, i run minion speed and resistance. they are bad imo..
Bust a move!
The attack range and commitment needs to be fixed badly. Zombies won't attack anything that isn't right on top of them and when I'm trying to coax them into attacking a mob by using a skill they just run laps between me and the mob until the mob is within melee distance of my character.

They are very frustrating and difficult to work with right now because I can't seem to rely on them for anything. They don't attack much, they don't protect me very well, they just seem to be walking fodder to take hate from mobs and nothing else.
Has this skill just been nerfed or is it bugged?

I have a lvl16 gem with 135% Minion Life Increase and on skillbar on hover it says: Minions have 3165 Maximum life.

But on wiki it says:
16 58 130 44 2,951 10% ? ? ? 21,346,397

When did zombies recive 50% nerf?
IGN: xSiCKoWx
Last edited by xSiCKHeADx on Nov 6, 2013, 4:41:53 PM
The display was showing incorrect Life values; this was fixed more than a month ago.
The Wiki still doesn't have the correct Life values.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 6, 2013, 6:26:11 PM
also waiting for number for armor

level 17 raise zombie armor:

level 20 raise zombie armor:

just a amount to know if determination is worth it or not..and its like impossible to test
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/732488 - summoner guides CI+Life

thats how u die while summoning ur minions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqbfJ7doCs
Can you support cast on melee kill zombie so it cast summon skeleton?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info