Raise Zombie

I have a question, if I have taken a x3 node "10% increased effect of Flasks", or I have low-life + Flask with "…of Animation" + "Cautious…" my minions heal will receive benefit from these things?
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
you're making the flask stronger, the flask mod still gives fixed percent of what you would have gotten and gives to minions as a bonus.
Not sure if already asked!
if i skill "Necromantic Aegis" and use "Tempest Shield" does it work for my minions?
"
Freake wrote:
Not sure if already asked!
if i skill "Necromantic Aegis" and use "Tempest Shield" does it work for my minions?

ok sry found it!
I saw in wiki that a level 20 zombie gem would have their own resistance. My zombie gem is level 20 and when I hover my mouse over the raise zombie icon I don't see the zombies having resistances, they only show us the max health of the zombie. Is this a bug that can be fixed? or does my zombie actually already have a resistance but it just doesnt show it in the skill icon?

It'd be nice if GGG can show the resistances in the zombie also so I can calculate their resistances easier. anyone else think itll be a good idea?
it was a hidden effect that is linked to zombies but not to the spell. basically all summon skills create a monster that is an ally. we are only provided its hp information, the rest is in limbo such as armor, eva, resists, and damage (average or not). people asked about minion resistances before specially because of the support gem, and both share a similar pattern in growth.
then how come in wiki ppl can put an exact number on the resistances? how do they know about this exact number if the information is nowhere to be found?
i said, it was asked, and it was answered. that is the only reason only that value is listed on the wiki, a dev responded to a question. resistances grows between levels similar to the support gem for summons' resistances... but don't know exacts so, can't fill anything out.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Jan 22, 2014, 7:16:14 PM
Sorry if this is already common knowledge. I haven't seen anything about it so I figured I'd mention it. What is it, exactly? Well, for those who were talking about the lack of a way to control their minions, I've noticed some strange yet very useful behavior in the minion AI!

I've been playing around with a summoner build for the past week or so, and I use Rejuvenation Totem to help keep my summons healthy while they fight. Just today I realized that if I have a totem active and there are no enemy creatures within their aggro range they will move to the totem and attempt to stay within its healing radius. They will prioritize staying near the totem over following my character until I get to about a screen's width away from them. If enemies get within their aggro radius they will move to engage, then will head back to the totem once the enemy's been killed. The only exception to this rule is skeletons; the healing totem won't change their behavior. It most certainly DOES work on zombies and spectres though.

I've started using this behavior to my advantage by employing the rejuvenation totem as a sort of "rally flag." I can summon the totem near packs of enemies to make my minions "charge" at them without having to get close to the hostile mobs myself. I can also use a totem to cluster my minions near a chokepoint or around a corner in a sort of makeshift "ambush,", then bait enemies into them.

Is it a replacement for actual minion controlability? No, but it's definitely beneficial when used cleverly.
"Chris wrote:
The "nerfs" in this patch are in response to the rest of the rebalance and so that many builds are simultaneously viable. You can't complain that there are only seven good builds and then complain when we balancing the power level :P
Last edited by Manfred_von_Wolfstein on Jan 30, 2014, 3:07:34 AM
Mark i've read your post on the "raise zombie is a spell that doesn't deal damge, therefore the tooltip cannot provide dps info" (at least this is what i understood) but if that's the case would be it impossible for you at GGG to gives us their base dmg? you gave us they'r resistences becouse we asked aobut that and minion and totem resitence, but we also would like to know if added fire dmg would be better than a melee phys dmg for instance. raising zombie with each gem then have them do timed kills on stuff, it's really anoying and most of the time not accurate, if we add they'r base dmg at least we could do the math ourselves.
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info