Raise Zombie

I have many questions about the zombies and the crits.

How much crit chance / multiplier do zombie and skeleton have ?
I see no crit chance on the spell tooltip.

I believe that increasing critical strike chance for spell doesn't work because the spell summon a zombie and because the zombie itself isn't a spell, it's a creature.

But, in the skill tree, we can increase our critical strike chance and multiplier for everything (not only spell).
Does the node "mean streak" (+45% crit chance) work for zombies ?
Do the nodes "increase critical multiplier" have an effect on zombies ?

Do the supports gems "increase critical strike" and "increase critical dmge" work ?

And one last question : does multistrike work with zombies and ske ? :)
If I'd had to guess, I'd say 5% Crit, 150% Crit Mult. However, that's just a guess. Keep that in mind :)

Your passives do not apply to your minions unless explicitly stated otherwise. Your Crit Chance and Fire Damage passives have no effect on their Crit Chance and Minion Instability damage respectively.

Multistrike should work fine; don't have one laying around though. Crit Supports work.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
If I'd had to guess, I'd say 5% Crit, 150% Crit Mult. However, that's just a guess. Keep that in mind :)

Your passives do not apply to your minions unless explicitly stated otherwise. Your Crit Chance and Fire Damage passives have no effect on their Crit Chance and Minion Instability damage respectively.

Multistrike should work fine; don't have one laying around though. Crit Supports work.

Actually Static Blows works on minions:

Multistrike works with both skeles and zombies, 100% sure.
IGN: HeavySmasher
"
Mateq wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

How are you 100% sure? I have been running multi-strike and faster attacks on my zombies for about a week now, I can't see any noticeable difference between the support gems being there and not. If I could some how see the stats my zombies have, I could tell if they were effecting my zombies, I could tell how my auras effect them, I could decide if I should run one aura over another aura to give my zombies more dps, or higher stun/freeze/burn. I can't tell any of this because I can't see any kind of stats on my summoned minions, I just have to pray to allah that they can kill what I put them up against.
Multistrike is very noticeable in minions.
"
Mateq wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

static blows does NOT work on minions. like mark says, minions are not you.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55000
"
fsk1989 wrote:
Multistrike is very noticeable in minions.

I disagree, I still don't notice it.
I don't know why I am blind today. Disregard this post.
Last edited by MagnetToe on Aug 2, 2013, 1:36:25 PM
Can we get a confirmation that the base Zombie/Skeleton Crit chance and Crit Multiplier are 5% and 150% respectively?
Any chance of being able to see zombie dps/damage?
Last edited by AceViper on Aug 22, 2013, 9:54:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info