Raise Zombie

no you can not
also looking for info on zombie and spectre armour
also spectre resists would help
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Hello, I've noticed that the wiki info was wrong and since then been searching for the correct data.
So far i have
lvl 1 19 hp (other player data)
lvl 4 40 hp (other player data) 2x confirmed
lvl 5 58 hp (other player data)
lvl 7 120 hp (other player data) 3x confirmed
lvl 8 172 hp (other player data) 4x confirmed
lvl 10 390 hp (my data)
lvl 11 505 hp (my data) 2x confirmed
lvl 12 649 hp (my data)
lvl 13 783 hp (my data)
lvl 14 940 hp (other player data) 2x confirmed
lvl 16 1347 hp (other player data)
lvl 17 1608 hp (other player data)
lvl 18 1917 hp (other player data) 3x confirmed
lvl 19 2152 hp (other player data)

If you have data of the missing levels, please tell me.
Also if you have data of the levels given by other players, also tell me so I can check it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am no longer checking this page, if you wish to contribute add it directly on the wiki.
Last edited by General_WVPM on Dec 6, 2013, 7:38:13 AM
anyone know if zombiez get their dmg converted with avatar of fire?
"
whiteboba wrote:
anyone know if zombiez get their dmg converted with avatar of fire?
they do not.
"
FlyingK wrote:
The attack range and commitment needs to be fixed badly. Zombies won't attack anything that isn't right on top of them ...

This! Unless I'm standing very close to the enemy, the zombies are either ignoring the enemy completely or running there and back again, not attacking.
I tested Multistrike against a single boss using a zombie with multistrike first, then killing the zombie and then using a zombie without multistrike. I then redid the same thing with 2 skeletons at a time.

Zombies and skeletons with or without multistrike take away exactly the same amount of life as seen by the small bars around the boss' life bar. The one with multistrike however does so at a faster rate, because of the inherent increased attack speed of multistrike. So, multistrike does not work with zombies and skeletons in hitting 3 times in a row. It only increases their attack speed.

Can't believe no one figured this out before. This skill also says 'Melee Attack'. Raise Zombies and Summon Skeleton are not melee attack spells.
Last edited by Tecnik on Nov 26, 2013, 6:57:25 PM
Uhm.... I think it does work. I see my zombies attack three times, even if one blow kills the target. Take your zombies to any low level area to see, like the mud flats.

Any support that works on a melee attack should work with zombies. Similar to how spectres aren't projectiles, but LMP and GMP work (with the right spectre).
As a summoner, I'm getting pretty sick of having to rely on Spectres which is one of the optimal summons in terms of damage output in the game. They do a lot of damage but if they're taken out, your efficiency drops terribly. I rather have them as supports if anything.

There are those of us that likes to use mainly Zombies that doesn't die fast and viable end-game. Currently that's not the case!

Sure if your build relies on Minion Instability go for it but I'd like mine to stay alive and do damage while I curse/freeze/ignite/etc.Other builds have so much varieties and up in the high tier builds. Wish Zombie builds were one of those.

I understand nerfing the Zombies for PVP made sense but for general PVE end-game and maps, wish they were more viable in terms of damage output to match with other popular class builds.

(Yes I had a Q20 Lvl 20 Raise Zombie gem, yes I used Minion Life/Chober Chaber/Sidherbreath/Purity of Elements to keep them alive) and other auras to keep them alive longer). HP Potions for minions as well.

Anyways just hoping Zombies were viable again in terms of damage and not just for tanking/meat shield.

Summon Overload.

Way too many to summon IMO. 7+ Zombies? I don't use Specters because I'm already too busy Re-Summoning Zombies! & not to mention Skeletons I also would never use on top of all this!?! LOL!.

IMO their should be Less Zombies that Live Longer. then maybe you could throw in Specters & skeletons...

Right now at lv33, making a B-Line for nothing but Minion Passives with the Extra Life & Damage Gems? all I'm doing is Constantly Re-Summoning Zombies Every Kill, their like Butter...
Yea... I'm with the crowd that thinks more summon doesn't mean it's better because it's not. You can't stack them all on top of monsters like in D2. Most of them can't even reach the boss. So what's the point of summoning more than you need to?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info