Raise Zombie

"
Now it looks like they go to sleep mode as soon as they leave the screen.

I've noticed this too and it needs to be addressed. Raising zombies in the Chamber of Sins vs. 2-3 necros on merciless while my zombies are at a standstill, several rooms away, is frustrating. Wasting mana raising new zombies while perfectly healthy ones stand idly by is unacceptable.

(Ranger lvl.53/Raise Zombie lvl.14 + Minion Damage lvl.10)
I have the same bad experience like the others with zombies since 0.9.9.
Also on open field they change their direction to the opposite of the enemy. In the dungeons its common with the "pathfinding" of PoE, but on open field?
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
I was in the mud flats today and was able to summon 2 zombies where I should of been only able to summon 1.

I seen other posts about this so I didnt make a new tread or anything, but they all seem to do with teleporting being the trigger..

For me I just left the other zombie behind off screen fighting sum thing, and was able to summon another one before he returned.

The second zombie followed me around and killed stuff till he eventually died.

Was not able to reproduce it again, but almost came close, before the game refreshed itself a second later and he dissapeared :P
http://gyazo.com/9428934a83eb39c5489023082413ab64
Last edited by CuteStar on May 12, 2012, 1:05:50 AM
Glad im not crazy thinking zombies got broken somehow.
I found how to summon anything twice, than is the maximum of them.

If you have summoned any zombies or skeletons and level up one of theese skills, you will be able to summon a new maximum of this skill. And the old ones will stay with you until they will die.

Like i had 2 raised zombies and got new level of this spell. So i can raise another 2 up to total 4, but 2 will be on lower lvl and 2 on the higher level.

Btw there would be nice to make icons about summoned units to see what you actualy have and let them entering locations.
This skill have so much problem, that make me sad, I love to play necro-skeletons D2. I see this problem:

- Big area of attack, making they run out of my vision.
- Can't know how much summons is a live.
- Need to re-summon all the time, put heath regen and more life. (Fast regen when out of combate for some seconds is good.)
- When go to other map, lost all the summons.
- Imbalance last Boss kill the summons with 1 hit, with no chance, need to kill with magics and traps, meh.
- They EVAPORATE for nothing, some times when go out of my vision or when they are simple stopped.
- I have no options, I have only this no-time-summon, to use.
@EDIT
- Can't see they in the minimap.

Sorry the english.

:D
Last edited by HeliaXDemoN on May 12, 2012, 7:47:43 PM

+1 for some way to indicate zombies on the mini-map. (A colored "x" would do, but nicer still, maybe 3 colors to indicate their health. (green for healthy, yellow for 50%, red for below 25%).

A bindable command to recall minions to current location would be good also. I wouldnt mind them idling somewhere if i knew I could get em back :) The rubber-banding has got to go.

heya, i'm running a necro and i actually think the zombies might be too good. the AI is awful at narrow corridors, so i normally pop skeletons into rooms while in caves or dungeons, but if their pathfinding could be improved as far as handling the narrow bridges or tree bridges on maps, i'd appreciate it greatly.

I do think a minion counter somewhere (like on the skill icon) would be useful in saving mana though.
Last edited by bloodwars on May 17, 2012, 12:38:05 AM
I have a problem with the HP of the level 9 Raise Zombie. I got the 10% more hp in the talen tree but it didnt change.

Help plox
It's only the level 9 zombie. When i leveled it up it whent from 791 to 1042

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info