Raise Spectre

I play a level 74 summoner using Burning Miscreations and I enjoy playing with them a lot. The greatest downside to using them is that their aura doesn't transfer between doorways. I have the hardest time doing maps like Overgrown Ruin and Orchard because the boss area is on the other side of the doorway. I invest a lot into the Spectre as my main damage source so without them activated I get overrun by the monsters in the boss area. Trying to kill Piety is even harder because she is the only enemy in the area unless summons more. Getting the Spectres to turn on their area is hard especially when Piety is blasting away at my team. I totally think that its fine that the Burning Miscreations would need to turn on their auras on at the entering of a zone but once in they should be able keep it going through doorways.
So... will Increased Minion Damage apply to Burning Miscreation's aura in 1.0.2?
"
Could Spectres and Animated Guardians could be made revivable?

+1!

I love playing summoner, and I am lvl 70 now. But even with a stuff and a skill tree specialized, spectre die often, and it is really a pain to have to go back to specific area again and again to find our pets.

Ako
reviving spectre is a fantastic idea, but what I had in mind was letting us keep an archive of spectres so we can raise them even without going through the whole process of hunting them down every time we log in. And... burning miscreation aura has to be fixed maybe let them cast the aura 10 seconds after jumping into a new map. Sometimes they would not cast righteous fire for 15 whole minuits and you are basically gimped.
A question I always had ..
Lets say I log in -> go to scepter of god -> get evangelist spectres..

Now I go to a lvl 72 map and find evangelists there. I should replace them right? since they are bigger level they should be better.

After that if I do a lower map , lets say an 70 lvl.. spectres will loose 2 levels for balance.

Now..if I go to a lvl 72 map again will me spectres still be lvl 70?

If that's the case I should never play a lower map if i get high level spectres ;S
Raise Spectre

Can you remember a monster ?

Only one monster can remember.

And use corpse to call this monster.

EX:

If use corpse

Y + "Skill Hotkeys" = remember this monster to memory (Contains monster level)

"Skill Hotkeys" = call this monster (memory monster)
Last edited by play2013 on Dec 5, 2013, 6:17:07 AM
statik blow pasive that gives 10% chance to shock applies to raise spectre?, im asking because in the skill information on you character screen it says that raise spectre, has 20% chance to shock target, might be counterintuitive to spect it to work on them, but the character information window says it.
IGN: RFFP
The Chance to Shock applies to the Skill that creates a Spectre; it does not apply to the Spectre itself. Just some weird sheet display.
Hi...correct me if i posting in the wrong place.
I summon the spectre thru linking remote mine and it become "more" dmg(it did increase the dmg of my spectre significantly,i tested it,as it is multiplicative).
My question is.
Does any mine node from skill tree added the dmg of my spectre?
If yes,what if i link it with trap gem? Did trap and mine damage node in skill tree apply it for both?
The sequence will be throwing a remote mine on a corspe that u want to summon,then detonate and it lay a trap, waiting some alive monster to trigger it then boom ur spectre is summoned. Altho it is quite frustrated to summon thru mine and trap but the damage is so insane.
problem with trap based summoning (even if mine + trap), is that the trap will target the closest corpse to the closest foe... which may or (most likely) may not be the one you want

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info