Raise Spectre

Still this Raise Spectre Gem has a Bug

When I use it with Cast on DMG Taken Gem

THe game is down (until 1.0.0d)

Even there is a note that a bug about this gem was fixed,

but still the game is down with CODT GEM
Could Spectres and Animated Guardians could be made revivable?

For a pure summoner, spectres are a really great source of DPS, but no other build in the game has to go through so much trouble to build up their damage before they can use it, and then go through that trouble over and over again each time a unique voidbringer kills one of them. Summoners are a very cool class to play, and personally my favourite in any ARPG, but this design choice represents a very strong relative weakness of a build that is otherwise intentionally supported through items and gems. You already have to sacrifice so much in order to get those extra three spectres, after all.

It should be possible to play as a pure summoner, and have some way of eventually beating a boss that can kill your minions, if you invest wholeheartedly into that path, no?
"
Could Spectres and Animated Guardians could be made revivable?

For a pure summoner, spectres are a really great source of DPS, but no other build in the game has to go through so much trouble to build up their damage before they can use it, and then go through that trouble over and over again each time a unique voidbringer kills one of them. Summoners are a very cool class to play, and personally my favourite in any ARPG, but this design choice represents a very strong relative weakness of a build that is otherwise intentionally supported through items and gems. You already have to sacrifice so much in order to get those extra three spectres, after all.

It should be possible to play as a pure summoner, and have some way of eventually beating a boss that can kill your minions, if you invest wholeheartedly into that path, no?

Been requested many, many times before but no word on any summoner update.
Going to add myself to the chorus of people asking for revivable spectres.

If you are going to go with a particular gem setup with spectres, chances are that replacing them in-zone is not particularly viable (GMP/Faster projectiles on that bear isnt going to do you much).

While i can understand the need to avoid spamming them in combat, the need to continually stop what you are doing, head back to your spectre's home zone, find the base monster, and re-summon breaks up the play in a painful way.

I really think that dominating blow covers the 'transient summon with cool effect' whereas spectres should be more of a solid investment.

Perhaps a long cast time ritual thingy that would be ineffective to use mid-combat?

"
Obbu wrote:

While i can understand the need to avoid spamming them in combat, the need to continually stop what you are doing, head back to your spectre's home zone, find the base monster, and re-summon breaks up the play in a painful way.

Perhaps a long cast time ritual thingy that would be ineffective to use mid-combat?

This^

I came over to the spectre skill because I intend to revisit my summoner. Spectres are one of my favorite things in the game but they are so limiting. You can never take a few quick runs of some area or a few easy maps since you have to find your spectres every time. Nor can you change what character you are playing combined with the stupid pathfinding makes them very frustrating to use.

Allowing revives or just make them stay trough logging out would help a great deal. I don't se many negatives with it if it is a 10s+ cast time, not affected by cast speed, that is interupted by the slightest hit.
Something definitely needs to be done about losing spectres on disconnect. One time I was running a map solo and I got disconnected twice in the span of 5 minutes.

This meant I had to go to an area, summon all my zombies. Go to another area, find/kill my desired spectres, summon them. Rejoin map. Get disconnected. Repeat whole process.

I like how Animated Guardian is handled (how useful it is as a minion is another story IMO). Can't spectres be handled the same way? IE: not losing them on a logout/disconnect.

Also, it seems very few creatures make for a good spectre. Most of them are ineffective and/or have low life. My humble suggestion is increasing the life and damage of summons about 10-20%.

Thanks for this (usually) fun game!
While it is quite cumbersome to use spectres currently, GGG probably should prioritize fixing minion snapshotting before "buffing" spectres by making them re-raisable or permanent between logout.

And even then, using spectres is probably supposed to feel like you're picking up water with your hands. It can sometimes be frustrating but it also makes the skill more unique, like the dead-zone of shock nova.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
I'm sure it's been asked before but i dare risk it :p Is there a node for additional spectres on the tree; and if so where is it (or what is it called?) Thank you :D
"
Jeania wrote:
I'm sure it's been asked before but i dare risk it :p Is there a node for additional spectres on the tree; and if so where is it (or what is it called?) Thank you :D
death attunement
its slightly above witch near the top of passive grid
Hi guys. I wanna talk about the burning miscreations. They need to be fixed. Why? The aura activation is absolutly tedious. for example, if i wanna kill some bosses on maps, like overgrown Ruin, and many other maps, i have to join a seperat room. This deactivates the spectre burning aura and they need to reactivat them in combat. Well often i loose my hole army till they reactivate them. Is that intended?
Second thing: downgrading of them on low lvl areas? Why is that? No other class is downgraded with weapons or skills like that, so why these spectre? I cant see a reason for that.

Thats it, btw thx for the good game ggg! Lot of fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info