Leap Slam

"
Pioneer2 wrote:
Does Leap Slam have its own range like Cleave, or does it use weapon range?

can someone please answer this i really would like to know the answer.
Please fix that annoying Knockback Bug that also exists with Heavy Strike.

When I do Arsenal Maps the Boss ALWAYS get's stuck in a wall or something else around him. I was never able to finish this map and in Party Games I don't even attack bosses because they get stuck in objects from my Leap Slam -.-

Very Strong and Fun Skill like Heavy Strike, but Knockback is annoying and should only be available from the Support Gem.
I think, that people should be able to jump over bigger barriers.

It happend to me very often, for example in Docks or in maps with trees, that i simply dont jump and i dont know why. And i reallize, that there is some small rock, or edge of some barrier in the way of jump.

Its verry annoyning.

IGN: Rajukku (standart)
IGN: Kritulin (Nemesis)
Lately I've been playing a facebreaker build, because punching is awesome. But I feel like the lack of ability to use leap slam (or flicker) prevents the build from really playing like it should - like other melee builds do.

It would be great if leap slam could be used while unarmed (or flicker strike, but leap slam fits stylistically better with punching people in the face, IMHO).

The ability to close on enemies with leap slam would make facebreaker builds much more enjoyable to play. They still wouldn't compete with LA or FP spammers or anything like that in terms of clearing maps, but they would feel a lot more fun to play.
+1 to above.

Unarmed need to be able to leap slam. Preferably with an awesome animation of us slamming our fist into the ground.
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
Leap slam should actually be a leap. Since at the moment you can't use it to evade anything. If you try to leap over charging rhoas, you get hit anyway. You can be frozen in mid-air. It is absurd.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Does anyone know if melee attack speed increases it aswell? I'm aware only base attack speeds improves it. Just not sure if melee attack speed counts aswell...
Increased Attack Speed is Increased Attack Speed :/
If i have Increased Attack Speed modifier on my weapon - does that increase leap slam speed?

For example if I have a staff with base attack speed of 1.00 and 20% increased attack speed on it (shows as 1.20 on weapon stats) and another staff with 1.00 base attack speed (no increased attack speed) will I be leaping faster with the first staff?
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 8, 2013, 9:28:23 AM
Is it at all possible to improve the pathing of Leap Slam so that you're guaranteed to cast it if you press the key? (your character moves to an appropriate location before leaping).

I just lost somewhere around an hour of progress or more because of M********** CHAIRS IN M************ OVERGROWN RUINS.

CHAIRS.

THIS IS F*ING RIDICULOUS.

I WAS M*ING KILLED BY M*ING CHAIRS BECAUSE OF F*ING IDIOTIC PATHING ON M*ING B* SUCK-A* CODING ON THIS M*ING SKILL THAT M*ING MADE ME M*ING KILLED BY CHAIRS.

CHAIRS.

CHAIRS.

I M*ING HATE CHAIRS NOW. THANK YOU.

Make fun of me for self-censorship if you'd like, but I want my feedback to be taken seriously and not removed for some anti-profanity rules I may have missed somewhere. Seriously. Chairs? I lose an hour or more of progress because of M*ING CHAIRS? This is so g* idiotic I'm just f*ing taken aback. I'm tempted to just never run any overgrown ruins maps ever again because f*ing chairs. f*ing chairs are f*ing deadly, what the f*? Can you tell I'm pissed? Yeah, I just lost an hour or more of progress due to M*ING CHAIRS.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info