Leap Slam

I'm currently playing a bleedquake gladiator, using leap slam as my only movement skill.
Disregarding all other aspects of this skill like range or visuals etc., I just wanted to point out that leap slam is buggy as fuck. I constantly get stuck on some random ground obstacles, unable to move or leap slam in the same direction as the jump that got me stuck. It's kind of pointless to provide some specific examples, like X broken furniture laying on X map tileset while leap slamming from X angle, as it happens VERY frequently on EVERY tileset. It's also possible to sometimes get stuck "into" walls, which feels even worse.
Leap slam is a great source of endurance charges (guaranteed stun on full hp targets paired with the ECoMS support) and that's literally the sole reason why I use it over flame dash.
Is it possible we could have warcries not exert travel skills as a standard?

I'm not making any judgement on how the balance is going to be, but right now in order to use slam as a movement (along with warcries) I automatically have to take Combat Control, annoint it on my neck or simply enchant it on for 4 alchs.

It's pretty easy to get, so that's not really my issue. The issue is that playing without just felt more annoying/counterproductive than anything else. Especially if you play an Impale build. Superspecially if you play with the Impaler keystone.
I would really like to use leap slam, but- guess it‘s just me- I can‘t successfully use it against Sirus (phase 3). So I go with dash. Is it just me?
why can't you use ls with claws? keep your laws off my claws
"
YersiniaD wrote:
I would really like to use leap slam, but- guess it‘s just me- I can‘t successfully use it against Sirus (phase 3). So I go with dash. Is it just me?

It's a bit late, but I specifically switch to Kaom boots that prevent action speed below base value against Sirus.

I still have the bug where i get stuck in a wall/pillar/etc and I have to jumpp back in the opposite way to not be stuck anymore.

Also leap slam is kinda slow which can make it suicidal when accidentally jumping into Sirus phase 3 dots and the black thing in world eater. Same on Elder + Shaper fight, when the Elder slow you, leap slam take a looong time to jump outside.

Basically leap slam could have a need some love against some specific mecanics on bossing.
Not feedback, but a suggestion? Hae you though about doing a space hopper MTX for leap slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info