Brace Yourselves: Imbalance May Be Coming

"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Those who disagree likely have a personal agenda to remain the only users with that type of gear.

That's an untrue and unfair conclusion to make. You cannot just make such a statement. Again I gave you the real reason for not allowing T1: It will kill the fun for those who 1. Like trying to get perfect gear 2. who like to farm for that lucky drop. No hidden agenda.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Aug 5, 2014, 3:41:33 PM
I think you are exaggerating how much easier it will be to get perfect gear.

Will it be easier, hell yes it will, but you wont suddenly be flooded with all T1 mod gear.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Aug 5, 2014, 5:37:31 PM
"
andkamen wrote:
I think you are exaggerating how much easier it will be to get perfect gear.

Will it be easier, hell yes it will, but you wont suddenly be flooded with all T1 mod gear.

Well with 200 alts, a handful of regals and w.e it cost at the vendor, you can get 3 maybe 4 T1 mod rare quite easily. But your right not all crafted gear will be T1. I dont mean to make it sound like every1 has full T1 but with a exceptionally low currency you can get quad T1 so imagine the possibilities.

Again im just being worried. If it is done wrong, there is no going back and deleting the items.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Aug 5, 2014, 6:15:53 PM
That is true though. If they introduce it in a too OP way, even for 1 league time, removing it will only make the barrier between new players and old players larger.

So whatever they do now, it better be done right the first time.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Aug 5, 2014, 6:31:50 PM
200 ALTS! what a joke! I've ripped 10EXs worth crafting a 3 stats item and didn't hit... Willy ripped 35ex crafting a sword thats not even complete IIRC? 200 Alts is a joke number and I'm sure you know that. If you don't and you really think it takes 200 Alts and a handful of regals for 3-4 T1 mods then that explains why we're are having all these disagreements with you. Sounds like you don't have a proper gauge on the crafting difficulty and it's true cost.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Aug 5, 2014, 7:14:47 PM
"
"
john_nova wrote:
"
MrEnzyme wrote:

i give up

good

Lol at this. Not actually engaging in discussion, only pushing your own opinion. Toxic as toxic can be.

I voiced my opinion and mrenzyme replied with "i give up" now who was being toxic first?
"Toxic as toxic can be" LOL youre delusional. apparently ive reached the pinnacle of toxicity by my comment "good"

now back on the subject:

this crafting bench benefits melee builds and bow builds imo. casters dont benefit much since casters need +1 corrupted mods. casters are already struggling against melee builds who have tier 2 gear atm.(speaking from personal experience since i play a caster) I dont think anyone has tier 1 gear yet in LLD and thankgod, i wouldnt even stand a chance against them. however with the bench crafting if tier 1.5 gear becomes available to everyone then that would be the end of casters. i guess what im trying to say is this bench crafting will benefit only melee and bow users.
grindcore has tier 1 gear. But he is probably one of the very few that do. Pretty sure he can make any build work with the gear that he has :)
"
john_nova wrote:
I voiced my opinion and mrenzyme replied with "i give up" now who was being toxic first?
"Toxic as toxic can be" LOL youre delusional. apparently ive reached the pinnacle of toxicity by my comment "good"

now back on the subject:

this crafting bench benefits melee builds and bow builds imo. casters dont benefit much since casters need +1 corrupted mods. casters are already struggling against melee builds who have tier 2 gear atm.(speaking from personal experience since i play a caster) I dont think anyone has tier 1 gear yet in LLD and thankgod, i wouldnt even stand a chance against them. however with the bench crafting if tier 1.5 gear becomes available to everyone then that would be the end of casters. i guess what im trying to say is this bench crafting will benefit only melee and bow users.

I said that because I just explained about five different ways why the accessibility of pvp is a higher priority than "the fun of grinding" and then you make a post saying "but then we won't be able to grind any more". The exasperation should be self-explanatory.

And yes, people do have top tier gear currently. There's not much of it, and it's an incredibly boring state of affairs because there's almost no one to play against if your gear is that good (out of the already very small pvp player group). Differences in gear quality like that are nothing but a pain and a nuisance to people interested in actually playing pvp.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Aug 5, 2014, 8:11:35 PM
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
I said that because I just explained about five different ways why the accessibility of pvp is a higher priority than "the fun of grinding" and then you make a post saying "but then we won't be able to grind any more". The exasperation should be self-explanatory.

I dont agree with your explanations. just gotta agree to disagree.

"
MrEnzyme wrote:
And yes, people do have top tier gear currently. There's not much of it, and it's an incredibly boring state of affairs because there's almost no one to play against if your gear is that good (out of the already very small pvp player group). Differences in gear quality like that are nothing but a pain and a nuisance to people interested in actually playing pvp.

I want to see these people with tier 1 gear. im online almost every other night. the queue is dead almost at all times and when i do get matches its against some non pvp build. there are many people in the arena but from what ive seen its mostly the UME guys. those guys are good but i dont think they have tier 1 gear. i would love to test out my caster VS these guys with tier 1 melee gear. i want to see how badly i would lose so i can complain more about how casters need a buff lol
I have some top tier gear, including the #1 bow across all leagues which I spent a lot of money to craft.

IMO the only truly "imbalance" may be the ease in getting a 3rd t1 weapon prefix. The difficulty of crafting a weapon is much higher than, for example, a chest or helm.

Either way, what's the point of having the best gear if there is nobody to play with? This may be the best way to start balancing lld before the tourneys come out (2017?)
Shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/242144

IGN: phatdood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info