14th templar ranked 203 balance?

Kripparian was ahead of time
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
hes going machinegun on my ass
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 20, 2014, 4:18:23 PM
"
reboticon wrote:
I tried templar in the turbo rogue race. It was horrible. Got to brutus at which point lack of attack speed + turbo got me raped and cost me ~30 mins because I kept getting Xandro every other zone and had to reinstance.

Need to use flameblast.
"
kasub wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
I tried templar in the turbo rogue race. It was horrible. Got to brutus at which point lack of attack speed + turbo got me raped and cost me ~30 mins because I kept getting Xandro every other zone and had to reinstance.

Need to use flameblast.

Hmm, thanks! I'll give it a try. When does templar get access to that? I had looked at the wiki prior to the race and planned out my gem rewards and flameblast wasn't listed.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

Need to use flameblast.

Hmm, thanks! I'll give it a try. When does templar get access to that? I had looked at the wiki prior to the race and planned out my gem rewards and flameblast wasn't listed.

At brutus. You can craft a +1 shield or wand pretty frequently which gives you the ability to onehit entire groups.

I'm not too experienced with normal race templar since I use him mostly in endless ledge. I have seen templars reach 30+ in signatures with flameblast though so it's definitely effective.
Better Mule Double Strike and see that the issue is Glacial Hammer.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Yeah glacial hammer sucks. It misses way more than 20% of time on hillock, and it can only be used with hammers. That alone makes it useless since longsword or even corroded seems way better in the turbo. Mace is just way too slow and can barely get an attack off. Getting flameblast from brutus quest doesn't really seem to help very much with brutus, unless I am missing something ;) I just tried him out because finishing top 3 in that class is much easier than in other classes, I don't really care for the character.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Glacial hammer is op guys, Brutus is chanceless!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
I allways race as templar and for some reason I seem to get higher ranks in the turbo races. Maybe I should try another class for the regular races.
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

Yeah glacial hammer sucks. It misses way more than 20% of time on hillock, and it can only be used with hammers. That alone makes it useless since longsword or even corroded seems way better in the turbo. Mace is just way too slow and can barely get an attack off. Getting flameblast from brutus quest doesn't really seem to help very much with brutus, unless I am missing something ;) I just tried him out because finishing top 3 in that class is much easier than in other classes, I don't really care for the character.

Fraggy0 gets heavy strike by killing Hailrake at level 2 before going ledge. You can also get sweep from the egg quest aswell. Also glacial hammer does Work with staves aswell.

Alltho in a turbo race I can see it being hard to kill Hailrake at lvl 2, but u get ít from egg quest then.

I think u might be missing how good a skill ground slam is. You can kite all the fast mobs where if you had a sword with cleave you would have no chance of doing real damage before getting killed. Ground Slam is the reason that u can kill hailrake at lvl 2 with templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info