14th templar ranked 203 balance?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EnemyCrasher/events

Level 8?!

I could also be 2nd Templar and Receive points for 16th-20th Templar.

The Templar is the 1.09 Shaper druid of D2.

Damage is ok but attack speed makes the class really boring.
Just like the Hellslayerwerebear.
Top 20 Templar at lvl 8 in a 3 hour race is fucking hilarious XD
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
There were 5 templars that died before him but then the 20th Templar would be level 13.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREcop0D1SpaBRNogDwH8WKr2xM_zwtxPY=

The last or the node before the last one need the berserking triple.

Really some nerfs destroyed all interesting character builds.

The Templar hasn't even got many options

For example Staves:

This looks just horrible and unflexible.

Swords:

Long travel route to next damage nodes.
Swords would kind of work but the travel route is quiet long and then what skill.
Cleave is nerfed.
LightningStrike isn't good.(Yes I know I forgot RS)

Axes:

Casters only get stronger after you already got like 40 levels.

So the only thing you can do is go 2h GS.
It worked fine when GS had its own attack speed.
But that time we also had a 250ed Boost by phase run meaning you could beat up brutus with GS in no time.

what if searing bond lvl req will be changed to 1 and it will be given for killing hillock :D
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
If it doesn't get nerfed to be less effective than zombies why not? Set Dominating Blow down to level 1 too then.
The most interesting Vaal Fight I had was in CB when we converted all of Vaals summons in Ruthless.
Shockwave Totem got nerfed once in Pre Map times and is useless since then.

Imo 3 skills to choose from isn't enoough.

LA could be a level 2 gem again.
Elemental Hit too.

LA got moved because of Ice Shot.
Elemental Hit was a Glyph Reward once but considered too powerful for Facebreaker.

Artic Breath down to level 1. Nobody uses it anyway and the monster Version is much stronger.

Lightning Warp to level 10 with a massive speed boost. I still find it funny that devs claim you can move with LW like with Leap Slam.

All main skills in the 1-10 range.
Auras 10+
Charge Related Stuff or more complicated skills 19
Support gems 12-31

"
Hilbert wrote:
LightningStrike isn't good.(Yes I know I forgot RS)

Raise Spectre? Raging Spirit? Why do i even read you.
account number 3
I tried templar in the turbo rogue race. It was horrible. Got to brutus at which point lack of attack speed + turbo got me raped and cost me ~30 mins because I kept getting Xandro every other zone and had to reinstance.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
I tried templar in the turbo rogue race. It was horrible. Got to brutus at which point lack of attack speed + turbo got me raped and cost me ~30 mins because I kept getting Xandro every other zone and had to reinstance.

I raced as Melee Templar most of the time in CB before Ele Cleave got discovered by snoddgrass.

In Turbo the main thing pissing me off is that Glacial Hammer seems to miss really often.
Even when I got past Brutus I merv, was a pain in the Ass because a normal attack did more damage than GH.

So I muled Double Strike and Phase Run from Shadow and since then I didn't have major issues with Brutus/Merv anymore.

In Theory the Mara and Templar should be the same killing Turbo Brutus. But I felt that the Mara is far simpler because Heavy Strike doesn't seem to miss that often but Glacial misses really often at higher Manacosts.
The devs denied in 2012 already that GH would miss bosses really often and said it's missing because lack or AR but I consider it really questionable.

Everytime I fight Hillock with Templar I run out of mana because like 4-5 GH have missed and 30-40% HP will be drained by attack.

"
Raise Spectre? Raging Spirit? Why do i even read you.

My mistake I meant RT.
RT = Resolute Technique I didn't take the node in the example Sword build.
It's just an example different weapons need way too many skills or aren't flexible enough.
Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 20, 2014, 2:33:01 PM
"
jstq wrote:

Krip, the original race zoom hacker!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info