14th templar ranked 203 balance?

"
Ytzen wrote:
think title says it all

I made it 14th templar in a race and i was ranked 203 total balance maybe?

Run a ranger when 12min solo burst. 13th ranged = 350, 18th ranger = 360, 9th ranger = 310, 15th ranger = 510.

;)
"
3olf wrote:
"
Ytzen wrote:
think title says it all

I made it 14th templar in a race and i was ranked 203 total balance maybe?

Run a ranger when 12min solo burst. 13th ranged = 350, 18th ranger = 360, 9th ranger = 310, 15th ranger = 510.

;)

Ranger is so bad in burst races if you don't get a quiver off Hillock / in the coast.. Split arrow is sooo bad for aoe early on.
waste 90 sec and mule st? ;o if 2h drops then go scion
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Spectral throw templar. One day it will work!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Ranger is awesome in BLAMT burst races XD
lol I been getting some top 5 Templars due to no one playing it, pretty awesome if u ask me :D

top 10-20 is so easy for that extra point
Last edited by cavespro on Feb 7, 2014, 2:22:14 PM
My good templar runs this season:

135M Rogue Famine Solo (S06C058)
Total rank: 87
8th Templar

3 Hour Party (S06C112)
Total rank: 92
12th Templar (I played this one solo)

100 Minute Fixed Seed (S06S129)
Total rank: 139
15th Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797221

2nd Templar is 95th overall.

It's fair to say that ever since the Ele Cleave overnerf Templar is just the most unpopular class by a landslide.

Seriously bring back Ele cleave or RIOT. When you have only 2 Templars in the Top 100 of a race you can see there is a problem.

Remember the thread I made like half a year ago when cleave got nerfed and said that there was no reason for a nerf to templar and people told me I was overreacting? Well turns out I was right, nobody is playing Templar anymore, it's the least appealing class and the one thing that was fun about playing templar (ele cleave) got nerfed into the ground.

It's unbelievably frustrating, because if I wanted to go Ice Nova I would probably be better off as witch and not templar, if I wanted to do ground slam I would have alot more fun on marauder or duelist (templar needs atk speed nodes, really), which begs the question... what is templar good for at this point? There is nothing that makes Templar the unique "go-to" option for a player (in races).

Really the only purpose of templar at this point is giving the ranger WED for lightning arrow, lol. I mean don't get me wrong, ground slam on templar or ice nova are both "alright" but just extremely boring and worse than on other classes. Fact of the matter is templar is extremely unpopular, nobody wants to play templar, the only solution to that problem is to give them ele cleave back. You could even buff ele cleave to make it stronger than pre-nerf and it would still be worse than spectral throw, so there's nothing that's holding GGG back, except their egos, because buffing ele cleave now would be a tacit admission that they made a mistake back when they nerfed it and honestly... I guess they would rather plug their eyes out than admit that mistake.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
If Berserking would be closer to the templar instead of the duelist, who has more than enough Attackspeed already...
"
Hilbert wrote:
If Berserking would be closer to the templar instead of the duelist, who has more than enough Attackspeed already...

Yeah that would be a step into the right direction.

I just checked the class ranking on poestatistics

http://poestatistics.com/events/135-minute-party-s06c160/templar/

compare templar to just witch

http://poestatistics.com/events/135-minute-party-s06c160/witch/

You can see that, even though witch is fairly unpopular aswell it's not even close.

The thing is, if Zoroxo hadn't come online 30 seconds before the race I would have been Scion and then the person hitting lvl 24 in a 2h 15 minute race would have won a Demi.

People can hit lvl 24 in an hour... it just seems wrong for someone who can only get to 24 in 135 minutes to even get 2nd on any class. No offense to the guy and kudos to him for playing templar, but let's be realistic here...
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info