After 1000 season points, suggestion.

RMT CONFIRMED
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
i find the whole demi gods system annoying , as it is 100% out of reach for anyone other than the people who do races all the time.

so all the demi gods are monopolized by like 10 people

oh wellz , not like it matters , the whole system is far to unbalanced for the majority of people to take it seriously

hell as soon as i hit my next point threshold on the season , ill probably be saying goodbye to racing for good.

its more a tedious process than genuine fun

plus its rather disheartening to know , you cant win any race that a career racer is in ... which is all of em.

i just love seeing the same name at the top..... list every time .. like clock work
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 20, 2013, 2:27:24 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
i find the whole demi gods system annoying , as it is 100% out of reach for anyone other than the people who do races all the time.

Demigod's are throphies, if you don't win you don't deserve a trophy. It's that simple.

Now of course the system is far from perfect and 2nd place gets kinda fucked compared to first place and it's very disproportionate, but Demis really aren't the problem here, it's how shitty the rewards are for getting 2nd - whatever, relatively speaking.

To me it would make alot more sense if first place gave you a golden demi, second place a silver demi and third place a bronze demi. You know have rewards be proportionate and not "first wins everything, second gets nothing, third gets nothing, etc...", that's the actual problem.

Because when you look at actual races, like formula 1 races it's not the case that first place wins 100k and 2nd place effectively just wins a handshake and some points.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Dec 20, 2013, 3:53:40 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
plus its rather disheartening to know , you cant win any race that a career racer is in ... which is all of em.

i just love seeing the same name at the top..... list every time .. like clock work

Well, that is pretty much the same you will see in all competitions/sports in life other than lottery.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Dec 20, 2013, 3:50:47 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:

To me it would make alot more sense if first place gave you a golden demi, second place a silver demi and third place a bronze demi.

Agreed.

Better points prizes for longer races would also be good.
IGN: KoTao
"
RMT CONFIRMED

Last edited by cobaIt on Dec 22, 2013, 9:44:48 AM
wow you guys have so much cool items!
Last edited by janimauk on Dec 22, 2013, 11:30:36 AM
Bitches plz...

RMT CONFIRMED!

Spoiler
:(
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Well, that is pretty much the same you will see in all competitions/sports in life other than lottery.

yeah which why eventually most people become disengaged with the competitions and stop caring.

there is a reason so many people will stop after like the third or 4th point tier is hit.

i hold no animosity toward the race winners , they obviously put their time in to get good at it.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 23, 2013, 8:43:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info