PJSalt
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
silversideup wrote:
yes lets give the like 7 ppl who actually achieve this more items to rmt

lol you realize that once people hit 1k points they just make alt accounts and farm more items anyway. The end result is the same, just the account name is different.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
not if ur pushing for rank 1....wich those 7 ppl are...its like win win for them haha
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
silversideup wrote:
not if ur pushing for rank 1....wich those 7 ppl are...its like win win for them haha

getting rank 1 makes no difference though. there is no extra value to being rank 1 outside of emotional satisfaction.

Which is kinda what people are criticising, you can't expect people to be happy with a reward system which, after a certain point, doesn't give you any "physical" rewards. Why should there be diminishing returns in a system that aims to reward those who do better? It's just a contradiction.

It defeats the whole purpose of having a reward system in place to begin with.

And I don't necessarily see why rewarding players who are good at the game more than those who are not is a bad thing (what is bad about a win-win situation for the players who put in the effort to put themselves into that situation, wouldn't that be the ultimate reward and thus only improve the reward system? I don't follow your logic here)

If you can't understand that concept I humbly suggest you just go outside and look around you, because you will find that this is pretty much the case wherever you go.

Someone who is better at something or puts in more effort than others will always be rewarded more than those who are bad or put in less effort. That's just a fact of life.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Dec 17, 2013, 5:05:20 AM
not even gonna waste my time replying to tht.....this will not happen ....love how some people act all white knight when its quite clear what they do with there rewards...greed is all tht this thread is promoting...goodbye
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
Last edited by silversideup on Dec 17, 2013, 7:41:03 AM
"
silversideup wrote:
not even gonna waste my time replying to tht.....this will not happen ....love how some people act all white knight when its quite clear what they do with there rewards...greed is all tht this thread is promoting...goodbye

"
silversideup wrote:

Accusing top racers of greed while you have "wtb alt art demi" in your sig

@__© / 10, would chortle again

IGN: KoTao
"
silversideup wrote:

offer
Last edited by janimauk on Dec 22, 2013, 11:31:13 AM

taking offers GREED IS GOOD.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info