After 1000 season points, suggestion.

Since there are no more item rewards after 1000 points, how about going back to the low tier rewards with your extra points then?

For example:

1007 points: kaom's sign
1014 points: Storm cloud

etc.

I realize you can do the same with just making an another account, but then you don't accumulate points for your season ranking anymore. If it was fixed this way, people with lots of points would continue playing with their main account.
IGN: Rollface
Even though i never get >1000 pts, i think this is a good idea.

Prevents ppl having to create mule accounts just to get the rewards and at least alleviates the multiple account sig record problems.
Seems reasonable but people will still create alt accounts if some higher up rewards suck (for example this season).
"
boof wrote:
Seems reasonable but people will still create alt accounts if some higher up rewards suck (for example this season).

That's true.
"
boof wrote:

Agreed
"
boof5 wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Agreed

Well played sir.
IGN: @GreenDude
where's the boof 3 and 2?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

One is hard at work
The other is waiting for his shift
"
boof wrote:
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

One is hard at work
The other is waiting for his shift

Good. I was worried you can't even count.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
grindis123 wrote:
Since there are no more item rewards after 1000 points, how about going back to the low tier rewards with your extra points then?

It's a good idea. It would also keep all of a player's lifetime points on one account, which i like.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info