PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 8, 2013, 10:50:53 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
ICU, CANT SEE ME BRO UMAD ⊙﹏⊙ 2 FAST

Haha

Know I played Diablo2 at the very highest lvl of pvp, dominated USeast from 1.01-1.12 until I quit the game. Legit PnB Necro,Trapper and Barbarian vs hacked out autoaiming,gook modding,nightlighting,auto rejuv,auto tp, 1vs7 scrubs all day long and it was still a more legit experience then pvping in this game. Id be using trash like Raven frost,160 monarch,Hotspurs and a Wisp to take on 3 bmana Sorceress's of different elements because it was the answer to such a thing. Unlike this game where you sit there and pull your dick waiting for someone to run out of flasks or laming ppl out with conversion traps. The people that think their good on here just make me laugh, have no idea what pvp even is. Dealing with summons in NvD, desynch vs charge/teleport Hammerdins, etc..etc.. shit that people now use probably every single day on there myself and a small handful of veterans figured out and made the norm....that was true match up experience/knowledge. Not this crap which is just exploit after exploit without enough development in the game to even deal with it properly if at all.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 8, 2013, 11:03:55 PM
cant see me too fast bro i right click lock tele hdin
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 8, 2013, 11:24:12 PM
guys please refer to http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/667888 if you dont want your posts removed, threads locked, and accounts probated. You lost freedom of speech 7 days ago.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 9, 2013, 12:24:19 AM
This thread turned in to a train wreck. Can't we all just get along?! :) This is starting to turn in to quite the guild war. lol My style is more friendly rivalries.

ICU ICU ICU! >.>
IGN: _Firebitch
RF damage in pvp is definitely broken. I think area burn should be lowered to 30% of max hp and es, or even more (only in pvp if possible, pve seems fine as it is). And righteous fire build is so easy to set-up and play, that playing it is kinda not fun anymore.
Yes, 5600 life is down in around 2 seconds without flask. Also think its way too much.
Perhaps GGG should think about to make it spell blockable, so you can counter it with saffel.
"
SteKrz wrote:
RF damage in pvp is definitely broken. I think area burn should be lowered to 30% of max hp and es, or even more (only in pvp if possible, pve seems fine as it is). And righteous fire build is so easy to set-up and play, that playing it is kinda not fun anymore.

fair play. words of the actual #1 RFer

tested a couple stuff together. cannot be described as a duel
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
The question is, how OP can something be if you win simply by running away for a long time until Vuln starts to stick and they burn out? A more proper way to criticize RF might be whether that kind of gameplay belongs in PvP or not.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Dec 10, 2013, 11:40:05 AM
"
SteKrz wrote:

I'm guessing the pvp damage penalty doesn't apply to rf like it does other skills? Appears to seem that way.

"
aimlessgun wrote:
The question is, how OP can something be if you win simply by running away for a long time? A more proper way to criticize RF might be whether that kind of gameplay belongs in PvP or not.

Ya. Kind of sounds fucked up when you put it that way. I'm trying to reserve judgement and be open minded about it but it's definitely a quirky playstyle to have in pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 10, 2013, 11:43:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info