Rushing... Legitimate Tactic or Poor Etiquette?

"
SunPrice wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
Why this loser keep following me ? Lost to me hundreds of times and won a few times doesn't mean anything ...

Check this videos below to see more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCfY5oV19o

Even with rushing or not , he got beaten easy as eating cake :)

lol thats all you got, post the videos from a month ago. i was 78 and you were still 8 or 9 lvls higher than me..... but it doesnt mean anything now since i beat you 100% of the duels we have, and as long as you keep talking trash to respectable pvpers i will troll you whenever i can.

lol , you are 80 at that time and I was 85 ... and I dont need to waste my time on a hateful loser like you . Everyone has seen it now .

as i recall you were the one who was on probation TWICE because you couldnt control your self and you raged out like a little child all over the forums, anyone can go read the evidence that hasnt been removed by the mods. and you were 87 while i was 78 in the videos you took so dont try to lie when the evidence clearly shows how much bullshit you sling with every post you make.

edit: i remember the names of people hwo beat me and OH_SEXY_LADY does NOT ring a bell, another lie spun by SunCoward. i know im easy to kill and you might get a round or 2 when we fight but i win the match every time ive fought you in recent history, so what does that mean?
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jun 30, 2013, 7:55:50 PM
"

as i recall you were the one who was on probation TWICE because you couldnt control your self and you raged out like a little child all over the forums, anyone can go read the evidence that hasnt been removed by the mods. and you were 87 while i was 78 in the videos you took so dont try to lie when the evidence clearly shows how much bullshit you sling with every post you make.

edit: i remember the names of people hwo beat me and OH_SEXY_LADY does ring a bell, another lie spun by SunCoward. i know im easy to kill and you might get a round or 2 when we fight but i win the match every time i fought you in recent history, so what does that mean?

'I know I am easy to kill', COuld you withstand 2 hits form low-life freezing pool ? Could you withstand 1 critical that deal 30000 damage from dagger , no , you got low armor , no evasion , no block and very low life pool , you did admit it .

'OH_SEXY_LADY does ring a bell' <<< he did admit it . Do you dare to fight him another one ? or You got no guts ? I will ask him to fight you when he's online

haha , you admit that _Oh_Sexy_Lady_ beat the shit out of you at the time you said 'I know I am easy to kill' but why did you call me 'lie spun' ? I just tell the truth . You are weak. Noob, You lost to all of them, but I can beat most of them except 3 guys I mention above. That prove what I said. I have to go and no need to waste my time on a Hateful-Loser like you.
, your build is shit so you only won me a few times and lost to me most of time, ur build is shit so you lost to so many ppl who got beaten by me easily . That's the difference .

lol ,when I fought you in that video , you was at 80 , I got argument with you when u are at 78 only
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 30, 2013, 8:23:20 PM
Hi there,

Please keep the replies constructive, on topic and refrain from antagonizing or insulting other players. Thanks!
"
SunPrice wrote:
"

edit: i remember the names of people hwo beat me and OH_SEXY_LADY does ring a bell, another lie spun by SunCoward. i know im easy to kill and you might get a round or 2 when we fight but i win the match every time i fought you in recent history, so what does that mean?

haha , so you admit that he beat the shit out of you , I just tell the truth . You are weak. Noob, You lost to all of them, but I can beat most of them except 3 guys I mention above. That prove what I said. I have to go and no need to waste my time on a Hateful-Loser like you.
_Oh_Sexy_Lady_ , your build is shit so you only won me a few times and lost to me most of time, ur build is shit so you lost to so many ppl who got beaten by me easily . That's the difference .

haha yeah i admit that was a typo.....but i guess you couldnt put two and two together, but anyways theres no need to say more. i always beat you, Deal with it. K?
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jun 30, 2013, 9:24:49 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
"

haha , so you admit that he beat the shit out of you , I just tell the truth . You are weak. Noob, You lost to all of them, but I can beat most of them except 3 guys I mention above. That prove what I said. I have to go and no need to waste my time on a Hateful-Loser like you.
_Oh_Sexy_Lady_ , your build is shit so you only won me a few times and lost to me most of time, ur build is shit so you lost to so many ppl who got beaten by me easily . That's the difference .

haha yeah i admit that that was a typo.....but i guess you couldnt put two and two together, but anyways theres no need to say more. i beat you, Deal with it. K?

yea , you beat me sometime , satisfy now ? I need to go , no time to waste anymore . If you want to pvp _Oh_Sexy_Lady_ , ask me on this forum .
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 30, 2013, 11:27:20 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:
when I stop rushing this noob , he still lost to me 5-0 , and he has gone off since there , lol .

What alternate reality do you live in? Our last match you won 5-4, just before you were put on probation about a week ago. I'm not sure who you're trying to impress/convince in these forums.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jul 1, 2013, 12:50:03 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
when I stop rushing this noob , he still lost to me 5-0 , and he has gone off since there , lol .

What alternate reality do you live in? Our last match you won 5-4, just before you were put on probation about a week ago. I'm not sure who you're trying to impress/convince in these forums.

oh , really ? Your memory looks like haven't worked for a long time ago , lol .
SunPrice... you know I wouldn't mind fighting you, rushing and all, if you were just a little more civil after our matches.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
exmse wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Vooodu wrote:

Well, its arena.

Its like a boxing match, ones that bell rings its on.

Nothing wrong with rushing duels.

In boxing, it's a part of tradition for sportsmanship and respect to touch gloves at the beginning of a match.

It's not mandatory but basically an unwritten rule.

ohh shhnap

Except this is not boxing and its not about touching gloves.

Really it sound like hey. "Stand right there and don't move, i need to take a running 13 step punch at your face after the bell rings, ok?"
Then again if you play strictly "anything goes" all you end up with is spamming traps all day long.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info