Rushing... Legitimate Tactic or Poor Etiquette?

Rushing is legit , how about summon zom then hide in crowd and throw out beartrap ? Is it a fair tactic ? or is it coward when always hide in crowd and throw traps ? Some build is poor shit so they can only use beartrap as main skill and summoning zimbies to avoid beartrap .

You even got killed without beartrap and rushing .

Acctually, it's one of the difference between builds . Example , ur build is based on 5 auras which is too much , ur opponnent build use 2 auras only which makes him much faster in attacking , so what will you do ? ask ur opponent to wait for you to get all auras on , lol ?! Will you wait for him if he asks you to wait for his skill'delay come zero or wait for his energy shield recharged !?

[Removed]
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 23, 2013, 11:58:56 PM
lol You sound all bent out of shape bro. You beat me 5-4 our last match by rushing and throwing bear traps frantically at me.

Here's my strategy against you in a nut shell.

- Cast clarity.
- Cast molten shell.
- Cast arc totem to proc shock and EE.
- Start casting skeletons. Maybe get 4 out if I'm lucky before your "non-noobish" rush and bear trap tactics.
- Cast punishment curse while trying to dodge your bear traps.
- Try to cast more skeletons if possible to give me more cover/offensive power or throw bear traps in return to try and save this stupid ass match.
- If you flicker in and try to puncture I will throw bear traps to supplement my punishment curse, skeles, arc totem and molten.

Your strategy...

- Rush
- Throw bear traps hoping to catch me off guard.
- Kite, then maybe go for a puncture once in blue moon but usually die to the skills mentioned above.
- Throw more bear traps if you get a puncture in and manage to stay alive, to finish off.

Ya... who has the shitty/noobish tactics? Ffs.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 23, 2013, 9:49:06 PM
[Removed]
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 23, 2013, 11:59:35 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:

[Removed]

Your character clearly speaks volumes the way you conduct yourself on the forums here.

The match before last, all you did was rush and bear trap. As stated in another thread, you said you were going to use your "other tricks" the next time we played.

Seeing as you didn't change anything this last time (I certainly don't recall you ever using arc), I see no reason you're going to do anything different in the future.

Good luck in Anarchy. I will surely miss you.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 24, 2013, 12:00:16 AM
"
DutchRudder wrote:
shit tactic, in D2 decent people would say "go" before commencing a duel where a-holes would just jump you

In the community we had in LLD in D2 etiquette was really good, no jerks that i can remember. High level was a different story

But i wouldn't call these arenas fair, first you cant see or choose who you duel so if you want to switch gear you are very vulnerable before a duel which is dumb and yea for summoners its not fair iether

hell i get rushed in 28 pvp i cast 1 aura tempest shield and their on top of me before i can cast molten shell alot of the time, i find those multi flicker maras do it the most

Yea I remember those days. LLD in D2 had some good duels.but HLD they would hust body camp you.
I used to just wait for the asshole lvl 60+ to join and gank the LLDs then I would own him with my 30 bow zon.
IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
Just gonna say..ur sommoner is pretty BM in itself. Your tactic is to wait let skllies blow up when someone kills em. Then blow up the corpse. So if someone is rushing and using bear trap then thwy got to. No melee can beat you without rushing/kiting/or bear trapping. They can switch to bow but I guess someone can call the bad manners also
IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
"
KelcieBadger wrote:
Just gonna say..ur sommoner is pretty BM in itself. Your tactic is to wait let skllies blow up when someone kills em. Then blow up the corpse. So if someone is rushing and using bear trap then thwy got to. No melee can beat you without rushing/kiting/or bear trapping. They can switch to bow but I guess someone can call the bad manners also

Ya my low level guy is more one dimensional. Arc is pretty much useless since it doesn't do enough damage. Molten and the punishment curse are also pretty useless since most of the top guys use elemental damage. Molten's damage is pretty low as well in lld. That doesn't leave much else.

The problem I have with rushing is akin to fighting a melee where his weapons start on the ground. He has to pick them up before he can use them. If this scenario existed would you be cool if a facebreaker rushed you before you could pick them up?

Not the best analogy but it probably gives a better picture. As a summoner, my "weapons" are on the ground and I have to raise them before I can use them.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 24, 2013, 12:09:05 PM
When they get around to working on pvp this needs to be changed.

One 15 second set up timer goes before the match. after you do not need to reset your aura's, resummon anything that lived. having to redo auras every match is so annoying.
"
exmse wrote:
arena is stupid

rushing is bm

Well, its arena.

Its like a boxing match, ones that bell rings its on.

Nothing wrong with rushing duels.
"
Vooodu wrote:

Well, its arena.

Its like a boxing match, ones that bell rings its on.

Nothing wrong with rushing duels.

In boxing, it's a part of tradition for sportsmanship and respect to touch gloves at the beginning of a match.

It's not mandatory but basically an unwritten rule.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 27, 2013, 6:09:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info