Rushing... Legitimate Tactic or Poor Etiquette?

It's legit, but I think a bit more time to buff is in order. I always let people buff. But I totally understand anyone who rushes me, especially since RF is overpowered and rushing is one of the few ways to gain an advantage on it while it's getting buffs up.

And summoners should get a full minion complement automatically at the start of a round. (though in the end only better minion AI or control can make summoners truly viable in PvP)
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jul 9, 2013, 2:48:44 AM
Dragon Ball <3
Hey Sunman or whatever your name is you come off as a total prick. You're at a 11 bring it down a few notches. Didn't your mother ever tell you to play nice with others? Mine didn't which is why I'll call you out on being such a tool. This is PoE pvp were talking about. Its opeen beta nothing is balanced and its largely gear based complimented with an efficient build. Oh and on a more related to this thread note: d2 GM duel rules are the best way to test enyour build against a resisting opponent. Also its good manners something fisherprice (sunman) clearly lacks
legit but they should implement a prep period. also more arenas. also more players for said arenas via not having to wait in town to Q. also DUELS OUTSIDE TOWN.
In a PvP setting like this, the only "rules" are the limits inherent in the game itself.

The game does not know morality, chivalry or sportsmanship.

The game does not know cheap tactics, bad manners or overpowered skills.

The game knows winning and losing, and anything a player can do within the rules of the game to win are acceptable.

For this case in particular, of course "rushing" is acceptable, and if this particular strategy is very effective against your build, you can either accept your losses or try a different build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info