FS: BIS EK gear

Vizzini,

I only see one problem. As you may have read I offered 44 Exalts on Kaom's, which is fair and not lowballing at all, the last 3 Kaom's Hearts got sold for that or less. Now here is the problem: i am extremely impatient and i guess most of the potential buyers are the same. if i want a Kaom's i want it NOW. And if i make a very fair offer i EXPECT the seller to accept it and sell it to me within 1 or maybe 2 days if you have problems contacting each other. i rly hate it if you don't even get a reply to your offer. And even though you said you have offers on Kaom's and you are going to sell it last, i atleast want an answer to my offer. And i don't think anyone of your friends offered 44 Exalts, because there are / were many Kaom's for sale at the price of around 44 Ex. i bought one for 44 1 day later btw.

THX.
Last edited by Xantaria on Jun 15, 2013, 8:41:00 AM
"
Bhaya wrote:
I was about to raise the same question when I saw your comment. And the reasons given in an answer to your question, saying that "the currency is the best investment" sounds unreasonable in this case, since OP quits playing this game, as well as all other video games, forever.

Since this seems to be a jab at my post, I'll point you to the OP where it says,

"
Burnt out for now, but I can see a return in the distant future.

If one quits the game one just quits the game. If the dude expects to return at some point (like I would if I were quitting PoE) it makes sense to turn the current progress to something that will do best at preserving it.

I don't really care if he sells the resulting currency off for real money, it's his problem.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
When did I say i was quitting video games permanently?

Headed to Vegas for the WSOP so I wont be back until July. If you don't like silent auctions then this gear/maps isn't for you.
Last edited by Vizzini on Jun 18, 2013, 2:06:13 PM
Interested in maps 70 +

Please give me your rates of sale for the chaos
Got a shitload of offers I'm going to consider. I'm headed back to Vegas in a couple days, so if your not online today or tomorrow, oh well...

If you offer was good, Ill probably still have what you want when I get back.
Last edited by Vizzini on Jun 25, 2013, 8:03:23 PM
BIN FOR ALL MAPS VERIFIED:

90 Exalted or 2 Koam's Heart.

Firm.
If your quitting just quit. What's the point of selling if your not even going to use the currencies towards the game. Does that makes sense? Unless you have other intentions with the currencies right?
2 chaos, 1 fuse @ Rage Grasp

well i will throw in 12 exalts
at amulet and chaos resi ring

if you have another bo in mind pls post here
c/o on belt?
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info