FS: BIS EK gear

"
assman69 wrote:

Mirror my staff for 40 exalts #1 ek staff HC.

according to this guy my amu worth 30 exalts since is better than his for ek or fp mara

lollllllll

"
"
assman69 wrote:

Mirror my staff for 40 exalts #1 ek staff HC.

according to this guy my amu worth 30 exalts since is better than his for ek or fp mara

lollllllll

*40 strength = 20 spell damage and 20 Life, therefore, my amulet has over double the spell damage yours does (45 Spell Damage). A extra 20% spell damage is huge.

*Both amulets offer the same amount of life. 76.5.

*The fire res is pretty useless, you can easily reach cap on character slots that do NOT offer dps. (i.e boots, gloves, belt and helm where you can only get strength). I'm capped out on all my resistances, even on elemental weakness maps, so a res on such a important DPS slot is also irrelevant. Only exception is Chaos res.

*I have 2% more cast speed which is nice and useful. I'm sure 2% adds up over clearing 10,000 maps.

*The + % evasion rating is pretty insignificant because its only applied to your base evasion rating before Iron Reflex and Auras. It's almost completely insignificant when compared to ek's total effective heath pool. ek needs DPS to stack with life leach, not crap defensive rolls on DPS pieces.

Your amulet is clearly second rate. If you got this from involker, or someone that he sold it to, I tried it on a couple months ago and wasn't interested. I'm pretty sure its the same amulet.

I'n summary, mara eks needs DPS so they can ALWAYS use Life Leach AND be effective. High dps with Life Leach combined with a Koam's pretty much makes you completely immortal and extremely effective. I've never seen a good mara EK die.

If you throw me a couple of those exalts you've been buying with that "fg" GuesWhoIsThat, ill give you a couple more tips on how to play and build your character better.

Last edited by Vizzini on Jul 1, 2013, 5:25:00 PM
[Post removed by Administrator]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 12, 2013, 9:45:46 AM
Hi there,

Please keep the replies constructive, on topic and refrain from antagonizing or insulting other players. Thanks!

"

well i will throw in 12 exalts
at amulet and chaos resi ring

if you have another bo in mind pls post here

Guy throws a 2 year olds temper tantrum at the OP and then comes in with this? This is why you should think before you rage out in all caps.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
1 alch for Overgrown Ruin map

Just wanne be part of most awkward thread ever. Lolz @ 12 exalt for boots.....
Ingame @Tzaxxy
2 Exalts for Alpha Howl

IGN: JayChargeI or JayKnivesII
42 pure for kaoms
90 c for alpha
3 Exalt for Alpha Howl

IGN: JKnivesI or JayChargeI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info