Maven !

"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
I don't know what to tell you lol you're just intentionally choosing to ignore the fact that this bug happened both to me and another person multiple times
Claiming something and backing it up saying "my friend saw it" doesn't make it a fact.

"
Toforto wrote:
I ain't going into that cringe map and fighting the boss just to record it and prove something to someone on a forum. I don't have to prove anything lol
So there indeed is no proof other than "source: trust me bro". You don't have to prove anything, that's correct, but don't assume people are going to believe your claims and engage in actual discussions - based on what you claim as actual facts (lol) - when you can't even be bothered to provide footage of the "issues" you and your friend are encountering.

?
Yes it is a fact because it happened to 2 people lol, I don't owe any proof to anyone. Maybe try playing a build with 200+ mil dps and you'll encounter the bug aswell.

And no, I ain't "providing footage" cus t17s are cringe and that boss specifically is cringe. No.
Last edited by Toforto on Sep 9, 2024, 7:38:41 AM
"
Toforto wrote:
?
Yes it is a fact because it happened to 2 people lol, I don't owe any proof to anyone.
Proof is a fact, argument, or piece of evidence which shows that something is definitely true or definitely exists. You provided neither, so no - not a fact. By definition a fact is something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information. You have none of that. Nothing.

"
Toforto wrote:
Maybe try playing a build with 200+ mil dps and you'll encounter the bug aswell.
There is no bug.

"
Toforto wrote:
And no, I ain't "providing footage" cus t17s are cringe and that boss specifically is cringe. No.
So it never happened. Understandable, have a good day.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
?
Yes it is a fact because it happened to 2 people lol, I don't owe any proof to anyone.
Proof is a fact, argument, or piece of evidence which shows that something is definitely true or definitely exists. You provided neither, so no - not a fact. By definition a fact is something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information. You have none of that. Nothing.

"
Toforto wrote:
Maybe try playing a build with 200+ mil dps and you'll encounter the bug aswell.
There is no bug.

"
Toforto wrote:
So it never happened. Understandable, have a good day.

That bug does exist, not my fault that you never encountered it.
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:

Let's not forget how horribly buggy this boss is

w8, what? how is Lycia bugged?

Did you, read more than the first 9 words of my post? Apparently you did not.

None of those words says how Lycia is bugged. So how is this boss bugged? Because it is using attacks?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
None of those words says how Lycia is bugged. So how is this boss bugged? Because it is using attacks?

Read. It's using attacks when it's supposed to phase.
"
Toforto wrote:
"

What attacks? Be more specific, what exactly, because this says literally nothing.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
"

What attacks? Be more specific, what exactly, because this says literally nothing.

Any attacks she just does random ones lol, probably has to do with attack queueing
"
Toforto wrote:

Any attacks she just does random ones lol, probably has to do with attack queueing

You mean, she is chasing you around the arena and dashing while casting aoe maze?

Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 9, 2024, 7:59:14 AM
Ok let me get this straight: you play a zero defence build that gets oneshot by basically any significant attack, and somehow the game is at fault for you getting oneshot? I have made a 30mill DPS shockwave totem hiero before which has only become tankier with the changes to Endurance Charges which has no problem running those T17 maps and bosses. Making a balanced character leaves room for error, which your build doesn't. So if you can't take a hit, then it is up to your ability as a player to play your character properly or... you die.

This is the first time I hear of this "bug", but maybe you can put this to rest and record some gameplay to clear this up. I can't really take you at your word
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:

You mean, she is chasing you around the arena and dashing while casting aoe maze?

Yes just any of the attacks she normally does in the fight, except its after already being at the hp to phase and she is immune and the boss hp bar is gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info