game unplayable, some notes on why.

"

Ok all you've proven is that they changed it, It previously gave Grace, It was definitely changed this patch and i admittedly did not re-check the monster because its terrible, probably why it has haste now.

Anything constructive to add other than that?

Okay I am starting to doubt you played anything except maybe a couple of spectres and not have all this extensive testing you claim.

I actually went ahead and checked past videos and yup.... right there... never was grace, even on release.

The forest tiger, has always, given haste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEYecRhTVTk @9:30

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"

Ok all you've proven is that they changed it, It previously gave Grace, It was definitely changed this patch and i admittedly did not re-check the monster because its terrible, probably why it has haste now.

Okay I am starting to doubt you played anything except maybe a couple of spectres and not have all this extensive testing you claim.

I actually went ahead and checked past videos and yup.... right there... never was grace, even on release.

It gave Grace on release, poe db is gonna show the updated stats.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 9:59:34 AM
"
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"

It gave Grace on release, poe db is gonna show the updated stats if you're pulling from there.

Bro I am literally linking you a video from the Affliction league.

You are wrong.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
For anyone else here that would like to know what corpses gave what buffs originally, using this website:

http://www.vhpg.com/poe-affliction-corpses/

Will also tell you. These are not updated at all. You can see that the original naval officer is here in its original fortification glory (RIP in peace)

As well as the tiger, that never changed at all.

"
Mashgesture wrote:

Bro I am literally linking you a video from the Affliction league.

You are wrong.

Its possible but i distinctly remember it having Grace on release.

Not giving you the runaround here, Never have been and never gonna happen.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 10:04:36 AM
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Like i said it was possible, I try to take in everything every league and mistakes can happen, I stand corrected but i was certain it had Grace, I'm not BSing here.

But the fact its been 3 pages of this is just over the top, Have you read my OP is it entirely about spectres? Has any of the few last pages even been constructive in regards to any of it?

This is so tiring when i gave specifics and have tried to reply to some of this stuff when allowed to by the other poster demanding it in some cases.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 10:14:13 AM
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Like i said it was possible, I try to take in everything every league and mistakes can happen, I stand corrected.

But the fact its been 3 pages of this is just over the top, Have you read my OP is it entirely about spectres? Has any of the few last pages even been constructive in regards to any of it?

This is so tiring when i gave specifics and have tried to reply to some of this stuff when allowed to by the other poster demanding it in some cases.

I mean maybe you should think about what you say before you click submit then, as it seems to be a repetitive issue with all these edits.

[Removed by Support]
"

And honestly the guy making these claims in Ghazzy's name doesn't even know what buff the tiger spectre gives and is telling me i don't know what im talking about, Cmon lol.

I am directly responding to a claim you make. Thats how things work.

If you dont like being proven wrong, then maybe dont post ....

wrong things?

This is all relevant as well, it started with you saying new spectres are bad as a claim.

I even gave a specific example, several actually naming them, of what corpses are seen really good. By Ghazzy and the community as well as me using them personally.

And then you start lying or "misremembering" the forest tiger saying I dont know what I am talking about. When in reality its actually you, that does not even know what buff it gives, or ever gave.

Before you click submit, please re-read, possibly know what you are talking about as well, what you post. Thank you!
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 10, 2024, 4:55:16 AM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Like i said it was possible, I try to take in everything every league and mistakes can happen, I stand corrected.

I mean maybe you should think about what you say before you click submit then, as it seems to be a repetitive issue with all these edits.

Before you delete this one to cover up your claims:
"

And honestly the guy making these claims in Ghazzy's name doesn't even know what buff the tiger spectre gives and is telling me i don't know what im talking about, Cmon lol.

I am directly responding to a claim you make. Thats how things work.

If you dont like being proven wrong, then maybe dont post ....

wrong things?

This is all relevant as well, it started with you saying new spectres are bad as a claim.

I even gave a specific example, several actually naming them, of what corpses are seen really good. By Ghazzy and the community as well as me using them personally.

And then you start lying or "misremembering" the forest tiger saying I dont know what I am talking about. When in reality its actually you, that does not even know what buff it gives, or ever gave.

Before you click submit, please re-read, possibly know what you are talking about as well, what you post. Thank you!

You haven't proven anything, I read the buff on the tiger wrong.

I admitted that, I've been honest this entire time.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 10:22:01 AM
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Bummer, really, but you have a large part in that as well since you insisted you are correct, and if you are wrong then they must have changed it, and when it was proven that it wasn't changed you pivoted, and now we're here.

A lot of time wasted when all it took me was google the spectre.

Took me 5 seconds to verify.

And it comes around to the topic. You make large claims such as "game is unplayable" which, it turns out, is also not correct. In fact, I am playing the game right now.

Even if we ignore that hyperbole, like half of your opening post is about how bad the new spectres are. Well, people pointed out how good some of the new spectres are. They are quite viable, and people are having fun with them. I'm actually eyeing Forged Vendigos right now. Will be great. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info