3.24.2 Hotfix 6

"
PatriarchDeon wrote:
ok, now to be need fixing 25 000% fire res armour!
then and here yours problems...
the most worst league i ever seen

nobody cares about a fire res chest that dropped with high fire res and lucky recombinatored crafted in standard... keep seeing new accounts talking about this chest and don't even know how it was made just parroting streamers and rmters who want to try and keep 6 link shields and swords.
Last edited by momonami5 on May 7, 2024, 10:25:06 PM
"
bobobo96 wrote:
"
so0pel wrote:
"
PatriarchDeon wrote:

noone cares about standard lol

Clearly a significant part of the playerbase does. Doesn't take a genius to see it.

yeah i'm sure you care so much that you only started talking about fire res when streamers or reddit told you to, things been in the game for years and was made with recombinator from a chest that dropped with crazy fire res. Not only that they hade to get lucky fracture. If you cared anything about standard you would have more supporter packs would been more active about this when years ago. People who play standard don't care about that chest, better and stronger builds using perma vaal skills, and insane jewels, legacy items. nobody cares about some rinky dinky fire res armour in standard. Most standard pro's are using Legacy MF gear, perma vaal skills, tornado shot builds.
Last edited by momonami5 on May 7, 2024, 10:28:25 PM
GGG stopped caring about the players now

The only thing deleting these items could achieve was to reward the exploiters who sold them for vast profits

The players playing the game honestly who crafted these items and built their characters around them got screwed over
The players who were struggling and were yet to win the lottery (league mechanic) who spent divines on these items to try and get anywhere also got screwed over

The exploiters who were abusing every combination of things since the league start, the league where you GGG have nerfed multiple things to the ground, these exploiters have done nothing but gain excessive currencies and every nerf youve introduced makes them LAUGH IN YOUR FACE as they pick apart another poorly balanced "strategy" that is easily abusable as long as you have the currency to plow into it which normal players dont but the exploiters do, and they get more wealth out of that until you nerf that, and since WEEK 1 Zizaran mentioned that some people have been getting more sockets than normal from Morrigan craft

Why do you wait weeks do even notice this, then go to the extremes of deleting all the items mid league when you shouldve done that on DAY THREE

The huge delay in doing anything about it means that its absurd to delete items now, you are encouraging exploitative strategies

Whoever is running the dev team that makes the decisions to do this kind of thing mid league is INCOMPETENT and is a liability

The ones that got wealthy from abusing the league are laughing at you because you just punished everyone else but them.

I myself play honestly, crafted two items 6l myself using the beastcraft, made no profit risked no currency (didnt have anything anyway this league is lottery that means 1 div per 2 weeks if you dont win lottery and i didnt win lottery)

I have no reason to be mad at this other than the sheer incompetence and naivety of the devs in handling it, youve made one of the laziest non leagues of all time which is boring , the new content like T17 is far too difficult, the actual league content is nothing more than a fruit machine.

THE ONE THING THAT WAS MAKING THIS LEAGUE INTERESTING WAS THE OP 6L ITEMS

I AM NOT PLAYING THIS BS ANYMORE, SEE YOU NEXT LEAGUE (if there is any actual league content, because this league was standard with a lantern)
"
GGG stopped caring about the players now

The only thing deleting these items could achieve was to reward the exploiters who sold them for vast profits

The players playing the game honestly who crafted these items and built their characters around them got screwed over
The players who were struggling and were yet to win the lottery (league mechanic) who spent divines on these items to try and get anywhere also got screwed over

The exploiters who were abusing every combination of things since the league start, the league where you GGG have nerfed multiple things to the ground, these exploiters have done nothing but gain excessive currencies and every nerf youve introduced makes them LAUGH IN YOUR FACE as they pick apart another poorly balanced "strategy" that is easily abusable as long as you have the currency to plow into it which normal players dont but the exploiters do, and they get more wealth out of that until you nerf that, and since WEEK 1 Zizaran mentioned that some people have been getting more sockets than normal from Morrigan craft

Why do you wait weeks do even notice this, then go to the extremes of deleting all the items mid league when you shouldve done that on DAY THREE

The huge delay in doing anything about it means that its absurd to delete items now, you are encouraging exploitative strategies

Whoever is running the dev team that makes the decisions to do this kind of thing mid league is INCOMPETENT and is a liability

The ones that got wealthy from abusing the league are laughing at you because you just punished everyone else but them.

I myself play honestly, crafted two items 6l myself using the beastcraft, made no profit risked no currency (didnt have anything anyway this league is lottery that means 1 div per 2 weeks if you dont win lottery and i didnt win lottery)

I have no reason to be mad at this other than the sheer incompetence and naivety of the devs in handling it, youve made one of the laziest non leagues of all time which is boring , the new content like T17 is far too difficult, the actual league content is nothing more than a fruit machine.

THE ONE THING THAT WAS MAKING THIS LEAGUE INTERESTING WAS THE OP 6L ITEMS

I AM NOT PLAYING THIS BS ANYMORE, SEE YOU NEXT LEAGUE (if there is any actual league content, because this league was standard with a lantern)

---

Get a clue, there is no possible way an experienced POE player didn't realize that this is an exploit, that you didn't try to trade the items doesn't change anything. You play honestly? I think not.
That is what combination of boring league, lack of testing and unclear policies make does to players: everyone is mad, no one is happy about devs' decisions.

When outrages like this happened before (when Chris was in charge?) we at least could see a Manifest describing why the game is going where it's going. Now it seems like they hope that PoE2 will redeem everything. And it can, but it is what, 3 leagues away? Before that I would like to read a wall of text explaining GGG's position on things. Devs, please don't walk away like all this situation needed was a small hotfix.
this league i made a total of around 47 mirrors thanks to back to basics strategy early on, and doing other stuff that then got hotfixed, i kinda understand the outrage of other people though. This league has been a rollercoaster straight to hell. I pretty much didn't do anything other than back to basics allflames and t17 lol..It's also hella mind numbing looting everything.
Last edited by Komscha on May 8, 2024, 3:25:46 AM
"
bobobo96 wrote:
"
so0pel wrote:
"
PatriarchDeon wrote:

noone cares about standard lol

Clearly a significant part of the playerbase does. Doesn't take a genius to see it.

Nothing "clear" about it. Maybe a very vocal (this means making noise about it) minority (this means very small portion of the population) are making a fuss. Have a good day.
"
Maude034 wrote:
"
ArtfulDabber wrote:
So cheat early and cheat often with no consequences. That’s the message you’ve sent.

+

That's actually a pretty important thing. With the many listings on trade in both League and Standard right now, GGG essentially has a free list of who were/are still trying to abuse this bug at the cost of unknowing people. It's literally a ban list right in front of their eyes for people breaking ToS.

People will be scammed out of their currency, and unless GGG steps forward and hands out these punishments, then from now on, like you said, you can just "cheat early and cheat often with no consequences."

Funny thing is, if gift wraps MTX's were actually involved in hiding these items, we officially have a pay-to-win mechanic in the game if you get around to it early enough when a bug comes around.

This is really bad.

I would imagine that GGG reserves the right to decide whether to ban on a case by case situation.
"
natural183 wrote:
That is what combination of boring league, lack of testing and unclear policies make does to players: everyone is mad, no one is happy about devs' decisions.

When outrages like this happened before (when Chris was in charge?) we at least could see a Manifest describing why the game is going where it's going. Now it seems like they hope that PoE2 will redeem everything. And it can, but it is what, 3 leagues away? Before that I would like to read a wall of text explaining GGG's position on things. Devs, please don't walk away like all this situation needed was a small hotfix.

Funny how "lack of testing" is always brought up when some obscure fringe bug gets discovered by the 10s of thousands of players. Finding EVERY single bug using a group of testers is impossible.
"
bobobo96 wrote:
Why have the bug abusers not been banned?
You guys have no balls.
Nobody takes your ToS seriously.

I see this being said often, but just how many people were curious and tried it to see if it worked.

It's not just a few people who did this, it's a significant portion of the active playerbase. This is why that was their only solution. The bug was too easy to abuse and everyone was curious to try. Many people already had a Black Morrigan in their menagerie they were not doing anything with.
Last edited by screaminjay on May 8, 2024, 4:50:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info